18

Okay so here it is...I'm very sorry that I haven't updated but I'm on holiday and I'm trying to write chapters as quickly as I can♡

-

*Rachael's P.O.V*
Part 2

I threw the front door open and stormed into the house. Who the hell does he think he is. I was beyond pissed I was livied. All he does is make me cry and I've had enough.
I heard a knock at the door. It was probably Amber seeming I shut the door in her face.
I opened the door to see the one person who I didn't want to see. EVER.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" I yelled.
"I-I just wanted to talk" he said calmly.
"TALK ABOUT WHAT THE FACT THAT YOU WERE GOING TO HIT ME THAT I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO WASNT YOU, TALK ABOUT WHAT LUKE?!" I just exploded everything came out at once.

"I didn't mean anything I said I just-"
"Yes you did you made it very clear, don't ever come near me again" I slammed the door in his face.
I slid to the floor and sighed.

What the hell is wrong with me? Luke is honestly the only person who has ever made me feel this angry. He does things to me...and not good things, he messes with my head. I just can take it anymore the constant fighting and tears are getting to be too much. I just need to be alone.

I stood up and walked into my living room. I picked up a blanket and the remote and sat down on the sofa.

-

"Amber I am so sorry"
"Rae I told you a hundred times...its okay, but sooner or later you have to tell me what happened" her voice calm.
"I will just..just not know" I sighed.
"Soo.. There is a party on tonigh-" I cut her off.
"Amber please no" I huffed, I didn't want to do anything I just wanted to be alone.

"Rae this could be good to get away for a few hours huh please Rae just this one time" she whined.
"Amber it's a school night I'm not going after what happened today" I heard the front door open. It was Catilin.

"RACHAEL COME ONN!!" She screamed through the phone.
"Jesus try not to make me deaf" I paused and sighed. "Amber I'm actually going to kill you one day".
"THANK YOU RAE I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, okay I'm going to go get ready"
"Bambie it's 4 o'clock"
"I don't care I'm getting ready"

-
9:20pm
I finished my look off by slipping on my glasses. I grabbed small coat and opened the door. I made my way downstairs to come face to face with Catilin.
"Where are you doing?" She looked at me up and down.
"With Amber to a party, it's just a small gathering with some friends" I said, which is what I thought it was seeming Amber hadn't told me anything.
"Ok well don't be late, and don't come home pregnant" she giggled.
"Well I promise I will not" I walked over to the door and opened it.
"Have fun"
I walked down the steps and and climbed into Amber's car. Amber wasn't a great driver so sometimes I have to drive for her.
"Rae you look..AMAZING LIKE I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT IT IN WORDS YOU LOOK STUNNING" she yelled.
"Thank you, you look amazing as well" I laughed.

*Outfits in the picture section up there^*

When we arrived there were so many cars in the front that I doubted that it was a small gathering. Amber locked the car and we walked inside.
The house smelt of alcohol...lots of it.
I turned expecting to see Amber but she was gone.

I pushed past the crowd of people and ended up in the kitchen.
"HEY BABY GIRL" those words made me freeze. The thought of what happened in the woods made me walk faster.
I continued to push past people until someone grabbed my elbow and spun me around. My body hit the hard chest and I stumbled back a bit, I looked up to see a guy with dark hair and light eyes..maybe green.

I pulled my arm out of his hand but he tightened and it began to hurt.
"Can you please let go" I winced.
He smirked and shook his head.
"No baby girl" he pulled me through the crowd. Frantacly I looked around for Amber but I couldn't find her.
Oh god not this again.

"Get off m-!" I yelled but he slapped his hand on my mouth.
"Shut up and don't speak" I told myself not to cry and to keep it in but I couldn't, it was happening again. Why does this happen to me.

He pushed me through the a corridor leading to some rooms.
"Please just let me go" the tears were now running down my cheeks.
I kept my eyes down so he wouldn't see that I was crying.
"Get off me!" I cried trying to pull my wrists free.

Suddenly he stopped walking, I looked up and luke had him pinned to the wall by the throat.
"Don't ever fucking touch her again" he yelled.
"And tell your sick friends to stay away from her or i will kill you all" he threw the guy on the floor and he scrambled away quickly.

Luke turned around and looked at me.
"Are you okay?" He walked to me and pushed away the strand of hair that fell out of my bun. The tears were non stop. My knees went weak and he quickly caught me holding me tight.

I slowly sank down with him, he move me so I was straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry Luke" I cried into his shoulder.
"It's okay Rachael" he rubbed my back.
"No Luke you don't understand, I've been an ungrateful bitch and I'm so sorr-" he cut me off.
"Rachael I'm the one who is supposed to sorry, sorry for what I did at the shopping centre that was completely out of order thing is...." he breathed.
"I'm jealous of anyone who hugs you because I know that they are holding my world"