Truth be told

Leo's POV:

"Ok," I state. Who will be my first victim?" Everyone is starring at me waiting to chose.

"Just go already," Hazel edges me.

"Well if your so eager to keep this moving, Hazel truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth," She replies. Everyone moans.

"What?" She asks. "Leo's dares are haunting. Just look at him! There is evil in his eyes..."

"Ok, ok," Percy chimes in. "Leo what's the question?"

"Hhmm," I think. "Hazel: if you weren't with Frank, out of this room; who would you want to date?" I ask her with a grin.

"Uumm," she replies. "Probably Percy... sorry Annabeth!"

Percy's face turns red and Annabeth stares at me for a moment but then she brakes the tension and says, "Well, Hazel it's your turn."

Hazel's POV:

"Ok," I state. "Talia, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" She exclaims.

"Umm, go tell Nico that you like him." I smirk.

"What no! I am a hunter of Artemis, if I do I'll get in so much trouble!" She screams.

"A dares a dare." I reply. "Lady Artemis will understand the situation. Now go, Nico's out on his porch."

Talia frowns but reluctantly does it. After she tells him she runs back to Cabin 3 as quick as she can. Right as she gets back Nico storms through the door.

"Talia, what did you say to me?!" He asks, face turning pink.

"I'm sorry Nico it was a dare!" Talia quickly replies. "But now that your here, wanna play truth or dare with us?"

"Sure," he says and sits down.