An unfriendly message

Talia's POV:

"Percy truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare," he replies.

"I dare you to Iris Message Posidon and Athena and then kiss Annabeth in front of them."

"What!?" Percy and Annabeth say in unison.

"Are parent think we hate each other how could we even..." Percy remarks.

"Well that's what happens when you pick dare," I reply.

"I thought we were friends!" Annabeth says.

"We are," I tell her as I hand them a golden drachma.

Percy flips the coin. "Oh Iris God of rainbows, show me Posidon and Athena." The image appears.

"Hello Percy, Annabeth." Posidon greets.

"Annabeth what is it?" Athena states.

"Well here goes nothing," Percy sighs.

He leans in and kisses Annabeth. They stay that way for a while until broken apart by the screaming and arguing from the 2 gods.

"Annabeth Chase!" Athena screams. "I thought you had more sense then to kiss this absurd Squid face!"

"Squid face?" Poseidon replies. "My son is not a squid face."

The 2 gods begin to argue. Percy swiped his hand over the screen to dissolve the message.

"That was a disaster," Annabeth sighs.

"Thanks I enjoyed your company too," Percy says sarcastically.

"Oh you know what I meant seaweed brain. And I love you too," Annabeth smirks.

Percy puts his arm around Annabeth and says, "Travis, truth or dare."....