Three problems - 2

*Violetta*

Then it was time to go home it wasn't Angie that calle for a walk.

None came so i call Angie. No answer.

Something have been happend becuase she always answer or text.

I have no Leon that i can walk home whit but i can stay here and cry over it.

I start to walk. Im dosen't feel so alone then im going home.

Who is follow me? I turn around scared. Nothing. It's nothing or none.

Mabye im so tired that i start to think crazy.

Then it's just some house left i feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around. Jackie, Jade and Esmeralda. What are they doing there?

"Heey Vilu" dose Jackie say. She hold me shoulder hard. Her eyes are black and it feels like another person.

"We want you to be quite and listening" says Jade.

Jackie and Jade are totally different but Esmeralda are looking so scared which make me sceard.

"You are going to hold Angie away from German or we will kill you slowly and painful" says Jackie. What!

Angie, dad, me.

"What have you done to Angie!?" I yell at them.

Jackie hold my shoulder harder and punch me down. I lands on the hard ground but does not know that I have beaten in something so hard.

"You listend to us!!" Jackie shout at me.

"Hold her away from him because German is my!" Jade shout.

Jackie kicks me in my stomach so hard that everything gets black for a second.

"Next time if see Angie and you're dad talk or do something you get killed"

They run away and i stand up.

I go the rest of the way home as fast as i can but my stomach hurts so much.

Where is Angie?

Then i finally see my house i run even if i want to lie down of pain.

My clothes are wet and look really dirty.

It was quiet in the kitchen. Olga and Ramallo are out for the hours but are coming back at dinner time.

In the living room on the sofa i see dad hold Angie in his arms.

To cute, how could i destroy this if i do it i will never came over it.

Dad heard me and look at me.

"Violetta are you okey? You're so wet" dad looks worried.

Angie looks at me and then i see it, on her right cheek, she have a bruise.

"Vilu are you okey?" Now i understand everything.  They was here before and said the same thing to her.

I feel the pain.

"..no" I cry and Angie was fast up and hug me.

Dad came and hug me. If i don't cry it would been a wonderful family hug.

"That happend?" dose Angie ask.

"..Jackie...Jade.." Angie and dad look at each other worried and then back to me.

I tell them everything.

"I gotta tell the police"

"They are crazy. Angie what happend to you're cheek? was it them?" she nod.

Dad get in to his office to call the police then the door opends in the kitchen.

It's Jackie.. I think scared.

"Heey!" Dose olga said whit Ramallo that hold her hand.

Angie and i jumpt then they came.