Ch 2 First Day of Sch- Hell.

Start from the beginning

"Oh trust me, I want nothing to do with him. That idiot actually picked me up out of-"

"Oh my god... that was you?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"Yeah." I guess word travels around here quickly.

She looked nervous and worried... for me.

"Just try not to upset him again, okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I promise." I murmured. She smiled back at me and we began walking to AP U.S.

It bothered me- what she had said about Connor. I mean, I get it, he's dangerous and all, but to let him walk over would be another thing. I promised her I would stay out of his way, but if he gets in mine... bad things will happen.

"Okay, now Mrs. O'Connell is the teacher, and she is the best! You will love her!" Jessica gushed, grabbing my hand and dragging me into the room. I scanned through the faces in the room, recognizing a couple faces from English.

"You must be Bellatrix!" A gorgeous lady exclaimed, walking up to me with a sweet smile on her face.

"Erm, Bella," I replied, a smile etched out on my face.

"Bella," She repeated, "Okay Bella, would you like to say something about yourself?"

Jessica quickly rushed to her seat, giving me an encouraging smile. I looked out at all the surprisingly interested faces.

"Hullo everyone, my name is Bellatrix Brown, but I prefer Bella. I moved here from London, England, and erm..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say.

"Alrighty then, why don't you take a seat next to Liam. Raise your hand, Liam." Mrs. O'Connell said.

I took my seat by the nerdy looking guy. Well, I guess I shouldn't judge, but really, he was wearing suspenders and those large, thick-lensed glasses.

"Hey, are you the girl Connor called a skank?" Liam asked in a hushed tone, turning his body to look at me

I grimaced and took a couple deep breaths, "Yeah."

Word really gets around fast here.

"Well, I mean, you're boobs are popping out..." He muttered, turning back to face the front.

My eyes popped out of my head and my jaw dropped. Rude much? I frowned and looked down.

Oh shit.

Liam wasn't lying... this romper was extremely low cut. How could I not have noticed that? Well, I guess that explains all the wolf whistles I was getting, and those looks from all the guys in the hallway.

I blushed a little and slid down my seat, pulling up the front of my romper as much as I could. You know, I guess I could blame my mom for this. I inherited my 36 C cup from her.

AP U.S. was actually really interesting, and Jessica was right, by the end of class, I loved Mrs. O'Connell. She actually kept the class alive and unlike Mr. Henderson, my English teacher, she never droned.

I was the last one out of the class and was relieved when I saw Jessica waiting for me.

"So now we have... Spanish." Jessica's eyes narrowed and she frowned. Guess someone doesn't like Spanish...

"Come on, I will be there, it can't be that bad." I reassured her, grabbing her hand and giving it a little squeeze.

"You're right! For once, I could actually enjoy Spanish!" She cheered, leading me down the hallway and towards the room.

50 minutes later

"FREEDOM!" Jessica yelled, dragging me out of the room as the bell rang. I laughed and ran with her towards our lockers.