Epilogue

Epilogue

After five years

Naina's POV

"Mommy," My four year old son called me snapping my head in his direction.

"Yes baby," I said lifting him in my arms.

"Can I buy a gift to Kiara?" He asked showing his puppy eyes making me melt.

"Why baby?"

"Her birthday is coming up in two days. So can I buy a gift for her?"

Kiara is my four year old niece. My son likes her so much. He always wants to play with her.

"Ok honey," I nodded making him smile.

"Will uncle Karan accept my gift because he doesn't like me playing with Kiara?"

"Don't worry baby. If he won't accept our gift we'll complain to aunt Rithu." I smiled evilly at him which he returned back.

I didn't know why but bhai still feared Rithu. Their love has grown so much with their little bundle of joy.

Yes, Rithu and Karan have a daughter Kiara Kapoor and a son Nithin Kapoor who is three year old. He is very mischievous like my Aadya.

I went towards the room where my little girl was talking with her daddy very slowly. This meant that they both were teaming against me.

He is a best friend to Amaira and Aadya. Both are dad's little princess but Aadya is more close to him as she always shares everything with him. Aadya is quite mischievous. She always does what she wishes for. Even my husband doesn't say no to her because he loves his both daughters so much.

"Dada can we get new mumma?" She asked him cutely.

What the hell? She wants new mumma.

Husband of mine was listening to her seriously as if she was narrating an important story.

"Why baby? What happened with old mumma?"

You are gone Mr. Shourya.

"She always makes me eat the food which I don't like. She always scolds me." She complained.

Because you mess everything Missy, that's why I scold you.

"Baby if we don't eat food then how can we be strong like Dada?"He asked making her sit on his lap

She always shows tantrums in eating food. She behaves like Queen Victoria but no, she's the number one drama queen.

"Ok, I'll eat food but I want a new mumma," She demanded smiling at him as if asking for a chocolate.

Bloody heck, is she my daughter?

Don't think too much Missy because she is your daughter only. These genes are from you only.

My son is very cute and understanding.

But she, her twin sister, is always noisy and demanding.

"Ok baby. Today we are going to the mall, right? I'll get you a new mumma from there," He said kissing her cheeks.

"What the hell? You, young lady why do you need a new mom?" I asked glaring at her.

"Because I love to irritate you mommy," She giggled running away from the room.

"You mister, if you're going to get her a new mumma then what about me?" I gawked at him but he just gave me an annoying smirk.

I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

"I was joking jaan. Why will I get a new momma for her when she loves her mommy so much? We had seen you coming so we just thought of playing with you. We did like everytime and like always, you lost," He ended laughing.

"I hate you so much," I said hugging him tightly.

"Yeah I can see that but I love you more." He pecked my forehead.

"Where is Amaira?" He asked frowning.

"With her grandparents. They wanted to spend time with her."

Oh yes, I just remembered something that I have to say.

"Baby do you remember the welcoming party five years back at Kapoor's mansion?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm sorry," I apologised embracing him not meeting his eyes.

"For?" He asked releasing me from the hug.

"On that day Samar gave me the challenge of kissing a random guy in the party and you know that I don't back out from a challenge so I said yes. Earlier I didn't know the challenge but when I got to know it I tried refusing but he mocked me. So I did it.

By doing that I thought I was betraying you but I had no choice. I thought it would be just someone whom I didn't know. Then he told me that that person was married and only loved his wife.

I trusted him. By listening his words the first person that came to my mind was you. You were the only person who could make me feel like this. When I came there I thought I would run away but as I neared you my heart started beating rapidly. That meant I was familiar to this person. So I planned to just kiss him and leave from there. But then that person kissed me like he was waiting for me. I tried pushing and kicking him but he held me tightly. When I was about to go he opened my blindfold and it revealed you in front of me. I just couldn't hold it anymore and kissed you. I am sorry for accepting the challenge," I said sadly.

"Baby I'm really sorry," He apologised stepping backward holding his ears.

"For what Arya?" I asked wiping the lone tear that escaped from my eye.

"Oh...." he stammered.

Why the hell was he stammering?

"Tell me what you are hiding," I asked glaring.

"On that day Samar gave you the challenge, right? I was the one who told him to give it to you." He gulped in fear.

"He knew that I was your wife, right?"

"Yes," He accepted keeping his head down in shame.

"The great Shourya Khanna is grounded for two months," I stated smirking.

"What! No way."

"I hate you so much," He asserted glaring at me.

"Mutual feelings Mr. Khanna."

"By the way prepare dinner for me and your little monsters," I mentioned giggling.

"No," He mumbled.

"What?" I questioned.

"Ok, what do you want to have?" he asked sighing defeatedly.

"You know my taste," I said gruffly covering myself with the duvet.

After dinner I made our babies sleep and went to bedroom to see him waiting for me.

"Didn't you sleep?" I asked smirking because I knew he wouldn't be able to sleep without me.

"I can't without you," he said sleeping beside me laying his hands on me.

"Didn't I give you punishment?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. I can't sleep without you, please," He requested using his puppy dog eyes which I couldn't deny.

"I love you so much," I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too," He said hugging me tightly in his arms.

This is how my life is going to be with three beautiful munchkins and my hot, handsome husband.

This man here who became The Love Of My Life forever....

Final Good Bye to this beautiful love journey of my Shourya and Naina.

Thank you everyone for giving me chance express my inner thoughts through writing. Thank you for giving appreciating my work through your votes.

Please do not forget vote , comment and share.

Bye.