I felt some hands snaked around my waist and resting the chin on my shoulder.

It is yoongi.
Why did he backhugged me?

As I let go of his hug,I asked him.
"So?".....he is not talking,he is just staring at me.
Suddenly he hugged me again.
"Yoon-"he cutted me off "shh.just stay like this."after 30 seconds.
He let go,Whew,weird.

"I just want to hug you,because I missed you."he said and smiled.
"Aww I understand you,but don't scared me like that again okay?"i said to him.I almost got a heart attack when someone's hand snakes around my waist.

"I need to tell you this."he said.

Wait,why am I nervous?
What will he tell me?

"I like you,since Ji won broke up with me,you were there comforting me,supporting me like Im your boyfriend."

I don't know what to answer,im just staring at him.
My mind goes blank.

"I..."I was about to answer but he cutted me off.

"I did'nt said that you need to respond on my feelings.
I know that you like taehyung,I know that he is the only one can make you happy 24/ 7 .I hope we'll stay friends after you,knowing my feelings."he said.

Im speechless.

"Im always Imagining that....what if Jennie likes me back?
How does it feel? What if Im taehyung?for sure im lucky if I was taehyung but Im min yoongi.Im just a brother to you."

Im sad knowing that he is suffering because of me.
I don't want to hurt him but my feelings for taehyung never fades.

"Yoongi....."I said and hugged him. Caressing his back to calm him down.

Im sorry.

If I don't feel the same way.

Omo,i feel his tears on my shoulder.
Im really sorry yoongi.

"Please don't tell the others that i cried because of you."he said.
"You're acting like you're strong,sometimes you need to show them what you feel,they can help you.they are your friends."I said.

"Real friends are always there for you even in bad terms.
And that is us."I said.

"Thanks for being with me jennie. I don't know what to do if you're  not in my side."he said.

"Im always here for you,yoongi."i said and got up from our seats.

"I'll drive you home."he said. I just shaked my head responding him A no.

"I can take care of myself. By the way,thanks for being honest with me."i said to him and smile.

"Annyeong!!!"I shouted and goobyed wave him.

End of the FlashBack

"He confessed to you?"he asked.

I can sense that he is jealous simply because the tone of his voice.

"Why?you jealous?"i smirked.he is so cute when he is mad.

"Tsk.who said im jealous? It's okay!let's break up and just date him since he likes you!"he said and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you so mad??you know that Im your girlfriend now."i said and pouted.

"But It doesn't change the fact that he likes you!anytime he can steal you away from me!"he said. I know yoongi will never do that.

"You're just overreacting taehyung.Yoongi will not do that because he is your Hyung!my god taehyung."I said and looking away.I pretended to be mad because why not? He is cute when mad.I love teasing him.

"I...jennie mian."he said and hugged me from behind. "Im sorry okay?Im selfish....because I need your all attention to me. I don't want you laughing with another man.I love you okay?don't be mad."he said.

Im falling deeper and deeper because of you.

"I know.Im just teasing you...."i said and pecked his cheeks.

He just smiled.

"You know ms.jennie when before you  turn into a couple
Taehyung always talk about you and he was like "how can jennie be so pretty!!i want to kiss her!" . The driver said making me giggled.

So he was one of my crazy fanboys huh?

"Hyung!"taehyung whined."are you a obsessed with me?"i askes him making me laughed at his reaction.

Aww he was embarassed because of that.

"I...you know...haha yeh."i can't understand what he was saying.

"Kyeoo"i giggled because he is shy.

To be continued