"Excellent choice." The employee put on a pair of gloves and took out the ring. "Do you need it to be fit?"

"Umm..." I hesitated. "I don't remember her exact size..."

"Is she a frequent customer to our store?" The employee asked, walking over to the computer. "We may be able to look and see if we have her data on our list."

"Thank you." I sighed in relief. I gave the employee my girlfriend's name, and they typed it in.

"I'm sorry to say that we don't have her data in here." The employee knotted his eyebrows in frustatration. "But you can get the ring sized later if you like."

"That would be fine." I smiled back at them.

"For now, can you give a rough estimate of the size?" They asked.

"Her hand is smaller than mine, so maybe a ring size down?" I asked. They nodded and began to size the ring. Once they were finished they entered the ring into the system.

"That will be 2.2 million won." (A/N: roughly 2,000 usd) They said. "And will you be paying by check, cash, or credit card?"

"I'll pay with credit." I answered, handing my credit card to them. They swiped the card and handed it back to me. While waiting for the receipt to print, they pulled out three boxes.

"You got lucky to get that ring." The employee said. "This ring comes with the option of three boxes. Of course, the customer can choose which box they want and it will go with them for free."

On the right side was a sleek black square box. It reflected all of the lights that were shining on it. I opened the box to see a nice piece of leather on the bottom to hold the ring.

In the middle, there was a velvet blue box

In the middle, there was a velvet blue box. The blue was a deep, dark blue that slightly took my attention. I opened the box to see the top taking up a good majority of the space. The cushion for the ring was also a deep blue velvet fabric.

When my eyes reached the left side, I was sold

When my eyes reached the left side, I was sold. It was a silver box that had two hearts intertwined into each other as the clasp. On the top were lettering that would say the two names of the people getting engaged. I didn't bother to open it as I selected the box.