Chapter 4: Organizing the Place

«*insert jackson's voice* cute»

Park Jieun's POV

"Sorry about earlier." Jaemin scratched his head as he opened the door for us. The movers went inside before me and placed the boxes they were holding inside the apartment. "I had a guest over and couldn't really reveal to them that I had someone moving in."

"It's understandable." I told him, placing down my purse on the table nearby. I looked around the complex. "This place is nice."

"Thanks, it was the only one that was available when I bought it." He laughed. "Do you want a glass of water?"

"No thanks." I told him. "Which room am I allowed to sleep in?"

"Well, uh," He hesitated to answer. "My parents only bought me a one room apartment, so you can sleep in there and I can sleep on the couch."

"No, it's fine." I said. "I can sleep on the couch. It is your apartment after all."

"Where do I place these boxes?" Seokmin interrupted us.

"Place them near the couch." Jaemin instructed. Seokmin went in the direction Jaemin pointed before coming back.

"Which couch?" He asked. I looked over at where Jaemin pointed towards. I mentally face palmed myself as I saw that there were three couches in the shape of a circle.

"Just place it in the middle of the couches." I told him. He nodded before doing what he was told.

"Would you like me to give you a tour of the apartment?" Jaemin asked. I nodded. "Well, follow me Madame."

"Yes, sir!" I laughed. Jaemin smiled before leading me to where the couches were.

"This is the living room with high class couches covered in leather. Some of them can recline," He sat down in one of them and pressed a button to recline the seat. "And if you press this button, the TV comes out." He proceeded to grab the remote nearby and pressed a green button.

"So, this is where you'll find me throughout most of the day." I told him. "And there's enough space to place down my food on a flat surface."

"You bet!" Jaemin laughed. He got out of the seat. "Next we have the kitchen. I never use it, only for instant ramen cooking—"

"You can't cook?!" I asked.

"No." He shook his head. "Why? Can you?"

"Somewhat." I shrugged. "I mean I can make some decent pancakes, scrambled eggs, crappy looking dumplings, and a decent tasting soup made with a ton of MSG."

"That's way more than I can." He laughed. "I guess you can be the one to finally make this stove dirty. Other than when my..." He stopped himself.

"Friend." I helped him. He nodded.

"Yes, when my friend comes to cook for me." He smiled. "She makes really good food even if she denies it."