Chapter 25: Sleepover

Start from the beginning

"Jeez, he was so insistent on coming, yet he's the first one to knock out." Jeno shook his head in disappointment. "Anyway, we should all start to study. Who has math and science tomorrow?"

We broke up into little study groups based on what tests we had the next day. I was grouped with Lucas, Jungwoo, and Jaemin. We had the same subject for first period, but different curriculum. To overcome this, we decided to quiz each other with the other person's notes and did it in a circle. So I had Jungwoo's notes and quizzed him on those, Jungwoo had Lucas', Lucas had Jaemin's, and Jaemin had mine. We did this for an hour before realizing that we all pretty much had the main idea of the subject.

This kind of studying continued on until it was almost one in the morning. Jisung started to snore loudly, making it hard for anyone to concentrate. Eventually, Jeno and Donghyuck got sick of Jisung's snoring that they put a pillow over the poor boy's face. It helped quiet the snoring until Yoojin felt bad for Jisung and took the pillow off of him.

"Yoojin, just leave the pillow on!" Lucas complained.

"But what if you suffocate him?" Yoojin asked. "He's just a little boy."

"He's about to be in high school and he needs to learn the ways of high school." Donghyuck said.

"And you're in the authority to teach him?" Yoojin raised her eyes. "Yeah right."

"Hey, I'll have you know that I am an amazing teacher!" Donghyuck said.

"'Amazing teacher'" Yoojin air quoted. "More like the worst teacher, even more worse than Mrs. Nakamoto."

"The Japanese teacher?" Mark asked. "I think she's pretty cool."

"Just because you're her favorite student doesn't meant that everyone is else." Yoojin pointed out. "Why did I have to take Japanese?! Why couldn't I just take English or Chinese?"

"You do not want to take Chinese." I said.

"No, no, no." Jinyoung shook her head. "Don't believe what the three Chinese people say. Chinese with Mrs. Lee is a pain in the ass."

"And it's not like English is any better." Jungwoo pointed out. "The grammar rules are so messed up."

"Hey!" Mark exclaimed. "I am offended at your statement."

"Just because you're a transfer from Canada doesn't mean that we can't struggle in English." Jungwoo pointed out. "Thankfully, Mr. Smith is nice about our mistakes. He grades harshly, don't get me wrong, but he provides enough extra credit to where you won't fail. At least, if you do them."

"Damn, I should've taken English..." Mark muttered. He spoke his next words in English. "I would've aced that class!"

"Oh, Canada." Donghyuck shook his head. He pointed at the ground. "Here is Korea man!"

(A/N: u see where i got that from????? for those who don't, first of all, have u been living under a rock??? secondly, here's the amazing video)

"Ok, ok!" Mark laughed while clapping his hands.

"And this is why Mark is the youngest out of all of us." Jaemin pointed out. "He acts more like a little kid than Jisung will ever."

"Respect your elders!" Mark threw a pillow at Jaemin.

"Aww!" Jungwoo fanboyed. "You're so cute!"