Everything is Grey

A/N: just pretend Midoriya just got one for all like 2 months ago and got into UA because it's a lot easier for me thanks for ur time 😩👌
If you guys wanna see how it'd be with auras I'll take the time to do it Yeah
——
Midoriya POV:

I walk into class 1-A, still confused on how I couldn't find it this whole time.
I see the two most scariest people ever arguing. "Deku!" Kacchan yells, explosions forming from his hands. The scary engine guy runs up to me. "I'm Tenya Iida! I believe you noticed there was something else to the exam! Blah blah blah" *i forgot what he said so uh yeah blah blah blah* He has a Red Orange aura, just like Kacchan used to. He makes weird hand motions. "O-oh it was n n nothing! I" I get interrupted by the girl I saved coming up behind me. She has a pink aura and perfectly suits it. "You're the plain looking boy! You saved me thanks!" She starts talking about what I did and I get all embarrassed. Suddenly a boy with half white and half red hair walks into class, completely avoiding us. He has a completely grey aura. Or not. I see a tint of pastel blue mixed in with him. "Hey..uh Deku, right? Are you paying attention?" The girl asks. I flinch at the name. "I don't really like being called Deku.." I say quietly as I play with my hair. "Oh. Well I'm Uraraka Ochaco!" She smiles. "Midoriya Izuku." I smile back. I stop smiling and notice someone in a yellow sleeping bag. He has a blackish grey aura. He's always tired.
"Get in your seats. I'm Shouta Aizawa, your homeroom teacher." He says groggily. He definitely doesn't hide that he's always tired. "Do whatever you want, just don't wake me up" He steps back into the sleeping bag and starts sleeping on the floor.
"Oi Deku! You useless bastard! I don't know how you got into UA but you better stay out of my way!" He laughs and goes back to his seat. Kacchan lives to yell at me.

After class I quickly leave and gather all my things before Kacchan can try to hurt me. "Let's each lunch together!" I hear Uraraka yell out to me. "Ok!" I wait for them, risking my life. They all walk out and I'm the last to go. "Wait." I hear a cold voice say. I turn around and see the dull boy. "Deku, right? You left this." He hands me my notebook. I feel a small blush on my face. "Yeah! I'm Deku! Thanks!" I smile and take the notebook. Why did I say that? "Wanna eat lunch with us?" I ask. He smiles? "Sure." WHY DID I SAY THAT??
We walk in silence over to lunch and find Iida, Uraraka, and a frog girl at a table. "Midoriya, there you are! You brought a friend too, huh?" Iida examines him. "I'm Todoroki." He says cooly. "Deku, I'm going to get some food, do you want anything?" He starts to get up. "Uh Some Yakisoba would be nice, thank you" Every time he says 'Deku' my heart beats a bit. My aura is beginning to turn into a reddish green. It looks like yogurt. "Midoriya. I thought you didn't like being called Deku." Iida says. "Oh. Uh. Yeah" I laugh awkwardly and see Todoroki coming with the food. "Oh there's Todoroki! Hey Todoroki! Thanks for bringing the food!" I smile. He nods and smiles.
He has a beautiful smile. He should smile more often. He has a 100/10 smile. He should go on Japan's got beauty and just smile. He would win 100%.
——-
A/N: Am I doing good?
Anyways goodnight it's way late where I am and where I'm from lmao (Its 11 here and probably like 2 over there I'm crying)