"Oh yeah!" He exclaimed. He grabbed my hand and dragged me while calling out to Mark. "Mark! Wait up!" Mark turned around, pulling an earbud out of his ear.

"What did you say?!" He called back.

"I know you're not listening to any music in those earbuds!" Jaemin yelled in response, running even faster towards Mark. "Just wait there!"

"I am listening to music!" Mark retorted.

"Yeah, right." Jaemin said as he arrived, still holding my hand. "Orders from guards. Winwin won't be back until a month."

"Ahh." Mark nodded. "The convenience store?"

"Yeah." Jaemin took deep breaths in to catch his breath. "This is going to be a thing for a while."

"Understandable." Mark said, putting in his earbud again. "I heard from Renjun that the girl from lunch was stalking you guys last week."

"What was her name?" Jaemin asked. "Hyejin? Hyojin?"

"Hyojoo." I answered him.

"How do you know?" Jaemin turned towards me. I shrugged. "Aww, is someone jealous?"

"No." I answered, refusing to look away.

"I say yes." Mark answered.

"Don't you have earbuds in?" I asked him.

"But there's never any music playing." Mark shrugged. "I only put them in to make it seem like I can't hear anyone. This helps me not interact with people."

"Smart." I nodded. "I should do that too someday so Jaemin can stop bugging me."

"But now I know." Jaemin pointed out.

"Yeah, except I'll play music from time to time." I told him. We had arrived at the convenience store.

"You guys get yourself situated at one of the tables." Mark pointed towards the tables outside. "Or you can sit yourself at the counter top inside. I have to go log in and change."

"Can we get some ramen while we're at it?" Jaemin asked. Mark sighed.

"Sure." He opened the door and let us in. "But make sure to wait for me at the register when you finish choosing."

"Yes, sir!" Jaemin saluted. Mark laughed before walking towards the back of the store to change. Meanwhile Jaemin and I went to the section where the ramen was. "What about this one?" Jaemin asked while pointing at a spicy pack of ramen.

"No!" I told him, pushing him slightly away. "I will not have anything spicy after what happened last time."

"Oh, c'mon!" Jaemin complained. "There's no way that you can eat spicy foods if you keep avoiding them!"

"I will keep avoiding them!" I stuck my tongue out. "You can't do anything about it!"

"That's a risk that you're taking." Jaemin taunted. He grabbed two packs of the spicy ramen and ran towards the cash register. I checked my pockets before realizing that the person with the money was Jaemin.

"Yah!" I ran after Jaemin. "Don't you dare pay for that!"

I tackled Jaemin to the ground or attempted to. More like I body slammed into him and ended up on the floor myself because Jaemin happened to lean against the shelf at that moment, and I fell backwards due to the amount of force I used.

"So, what were you trying to say?" Jaemin knelt down and smiled at me.

"Don't you dare pay for that ramen..." I muttered. He leaned closer.