Fifteen. Go Crazy.

Start from the beginning

"Ha, you think you are the leader here? Watch that. Do watch that, O Rollins, if to continue to be on live thou dost wish."

"Oh, I'm soooo scared!"

"Oh, you stinking billy goat!" I jumped on him with a pillow in hands, hitting him repeatedly. "Now you tell me you want to be the general and say what I should do and what not to do?!"

"I am!" He yelled, in between laughs, trying to cover his face with his forearm.

"No! Thinking is for the gloopy ones! I am your leader! Do you understand?" In between laughs, as well, I hit him, over and over. But suddenly, he grabbed my arms and turned me around, using this precious time to arm himself with a pillow and hit me.

"No!" I jumped from the bed, holding into my 'armor'.

"Yes!" He laughed, following me. "A nozh scap, are you backing up? Don't ya' have any yarbles?"

"Bastard!" And I was ready to jump at him again, when the door was suddenly opened.

"What the fuck is happening here?!" It was Leigh, and the door was wide open, while she, Dean and Sheamus stared at us.

"Hi, hi, hi." Me and Seth said, hiding our pillows behind our backs and giving her a big smile.

"What are you two doing?" Dean asked, the book still in his hand.

"Uh, nothing droog... Eh, I mean, we're just... Just playing. Right?" Seth rubbed the back of his neck.

"Righty-right." I nodded, still forcing the smile.

"Oh, my God, that shit again." Leigh rubbed her face, before chuckling. "There is no leader. Are we clear?"

"Bu-Right." Seth took a deep breath and rolled his eyes. "Just 'cause I was about to win."

"Lies!" I stared at him. "I was winning!"

"Wait, what's happening?" Sheamus asked.

"Seth says he's the droog leader." I crossed my arms.

"Because I am."

"Colby." Leigh called.

"Look, brothers, it's clear that if there was a 'droog leader' in here, it would be me." Dean chuckled.

"Watch that, Ambrose." I narrowed my eyes.

"We'll meet you with chain if you don't watch what ya' say, brother." Seth crossed his arms.

"I'm lost." Sheamus said, but the three of us would stare at each other.

"Some other days, brothers, there won't be any nozh nor chain scrap in here." Leigh chuckled. "It's breakfast time, anyway, a good ultra violence needs fuel, agreed?" She started walking downstairs, but we didn't move, so she came back. "Let's. Go."

"Watch your back, droog." I mumbled, passing through Dean.

Then I helped as Leigh got us breakfast, and sat down.

"No, c'mon, you never watched Clockwork Orange?" Leigh raised a brow.

"I did, but I don't remember much of it." Sheamus shrugged.

"Oh, my young Padawan, I have a lot to teach you." I joked, shaking my head, and they laughed.

"The movie's epic. We watch it together like... Three times a month. And Lacey watches twice as more." Seth chuckled.

"And he's not exaggerating." Dean chuckled. "But where did the topic of leader come from?"

"Well, I said I'm the leader, 'cause for Halloween, I'm being Alex." I shrugged.