Chapter 4

Molly pov
When we arrived the twins say goodbye to me and Arthur and get on the train Aurora walks right pass us but nods to her father. She hugs Bill Charlie and the twins. She stands with Draco and they board the train together. Narcissa waving goodbye to them.

Ron Pov
Malfoy and my sister stop by before we went through the barrier. "Blood-traitor how is your second hand-books seem used. Aurora has new book, robes, broom, clothe and even a new wand seeing as your parents didn't get her a wand. Because they said they only had enough for one so she opted to use a hand me down wand. Funny really Yew wood, Dragon Heartstring, 12 1/2 inches slightly springy. 1" Very powerful wand indeed. Aurora walks away saying "I'm going to go find Blaise." Once she is out of ear shot and sight he stand up taller and snarls and is actually intimidating. "How dare you push her down the stairs. She has done nothing to you no matter what hate you sent at her. Stay away from Aurora this year weasel!" He growled at me and Harry and stormed off. Hermonie speaks "You did what now Ron?!" I back up regretting it more and more it was obviously wrong of me if my own dad who rarely disciplines us disciplined me. Don't start I already feel horrible about it Hermonie "Well good you deserve to feel bad about it. How'd you deal with her all summer?" "He didn't she stayed at the Malfoy's till school started. He acted like she insulted him when she hasn't" I just grumble at my friends. "Guys her wand is easily turned to the dark arts both yew wood and dragon heartstring are common and easily turned to the dark arts. You need to talk to her and make up. Hermonie goes through but when we try we get stuck someone close it. So we decide to take the flying car. Once we arrive and the feast is over we sit in the Headmasters I see her talking to Pansy they then start arguing. She pulls out her wand and Pansy got sent flying down the table knocking food over. "Don't ever insult me again! You have no right to and honestly you are annoying as heck. Bloody hell if I have to hear you talk about Draco one more time and how he loves you I'm going to use the silence charm. By the way he doesn't he like most of us find you a annoying brat!" Most of Slytherin stood in awe at her Malfoy was laughing at Pansy who took it he was laughing at Aurora. "See even Draco thinks its funny that you say he doesn't like me when he does. Right drake-poo." She glared at Pansy
. Her glare proves Slytherin she is you don't want to be in the other end of her glare. "Parkinson I am actually laughing with her because she just told you what I was thinking you are annoying. I don't like you but Aurora way to go I think I fell in love with you." "Why Draco kind sir I feel the same. the gaze lovingly at each other then everyone starts laughing. They join and laugh more at Pansy's face. It was a joke and they used it often to get rid of Pansy. She brought a more carefree silly Draco out in himself. I could see the Slytherin seep out of my sister she always been a Slytherin but I hated her so much. She was our parents favorite she could get away with anything. So when she was sorted into Slytherin I was happy and expected our whole family to hate her. Not that our family would start falling apart and it is all her fault. As the feast end she gets up and trips well was tripped by Greengrass. We all know Greengrass and Parkinson like Draco. He holds a hand out and helps her up. When he does he uses to much force and makes it so she is close to him their faces centimeters apart. They both Jump apart and blush. Feast ended and we went to our dorms.
Skip a few months
Rons pov
People were getting petrified I was hoping it was Malfoy or my sister so we made a potion so we can turn into someone. Harry and me will be Crabbe and Goyel and Hermonie is going to be my sister. But first a dueling club. Many were here and Gitderoy Lockhart said he was teaching it many groan while some just seem to gaze in some type of hypnosis trance. We watch Snape destroys Lockhart because he is a fraud. "Why don't we have some volunteers up here. Boy Weasley V.S Potter and Longbottom V.S Girl Weasley Aurora is too advance for Longbottom and Ron Weasley wand is broke he'll end up accidently sending Potter to the hospital wing. May I make a suggestion how about a tournament. So Potter VS Malfoy Granger VS Girl Weasley.

Auroa Pov
We go in the middle nod then take ten steps Hermonie goes to cast a spell and she says stupefy but I yell protego I yell expelliarmus! Her wand fly's into my hand. I give it back to her. Harry disarms Draco. Snape sneers at Harry and Granger. Now it is Malfoy vs Granger and Potter vs Weasley. I win this one and so does Draco eliminating Hermonie. Then it is Harry vs Draco and I verse whoever wins. Harry wins but not by much so it is me and him we glare at each other. Me and him loathed each other like Draco and him. On the count of 3 Lockhart says. "1.. 2." I yell Everte Statum! Then he yells "Rictusempra." I do a cart wheel in the air landing on my feet. He stares at me in shock. I am quickly standing up again. Expelliarmus! "Protego!" it fly's towards me so I say. Protego. when it disintegrates I cast Serpensortia. I snake comes out of my wand and Potter starts talking to it by hissing. I feel bad but Snape says he'll handle it but Gitderoy tries and angers it. Potter tries to stop it from attacking but it just looks like he was egging it on. I turned to out DADA professor.
You should not be teaching you are stupid golly gosh! "I am capable of teaching!" No you're not you can't do a decent spell without f'ing up. You're a fraud! I storm out Draco and our friends following. We run into Snape. Professor please tell me that I don't have to go to DADA. "You need to learn. "He is a arrogant toe rag only talking about himself and the only test we get are about him. I mean it is like if Draco was a teacher. Draco hits me "Hey I am not a absorbed self centered arrogant toe rag." Ok so maybe not a toe rag but you're defiantly arrogant. "There is no winning with you is there. "You're just now realizing that Draco?" Snape says we can't skip class unless we're injured. Long story short I kept getting injured.

Ron pov
The poly juice was finally done and we had the hairs unfortunately Hermonie couldn't go so we went. We ran into Aurora and she let us in. It wasn't much different but unfortunately he nor my sister were the heir of Slytherin.