"Yeah, and it finished at nine. But Soo Yun-ah, relax. Nobody will remember what you wore on the first day of school," She snickered.

   I sighed deciding that I'd just give up. I made my way to the floor where my clothes were scattered across and lazily picked up a pair of black sweatpants, a black hoodie, and black running shoes.

   "Hey, where do you think you're going to? A funeral?" I gave her a poker face.

   "Might as well," I countered. Chan Mi pouted as she squatted and grabbed both of my arms. She then started to sway them. Because she was a few inched taller than me, I had to look up at her to send her an annoyed expression. "What?"

   "Before I went to bed, didn't I make a pile of possible clothing choices?" I hesitantly nodded. "...So did you look through it?" And I shook my head.

   Chan Mi threw my arms in the air. "You dummy!" She walked over to the pile and dug her way through it. She then tossed a skirt and blouse at me while telling me to change quickly.

   Well this is a great start to my morning

... [Lunch Time]

   "Oi."

   "What."

   "My churro."

   I batted my eyelashes at her and clasped my hands in a pleading position. I then plastered what I hoped was a cute enough pout on my face. Chan Mi just rolled her eyes.

   "Let's go, you baby~."

   My first and second classes were pretty boring as expected and according to my given schedule, they were supposed to finish at around 12:30 but finished at around one instead. This unfortunately caused Chan Mi to wait on the benches in the garden for another hour since her second class finishes exactly at noon. Even though I should feel bad for her, I surprisingly don't, because she still owes me a churro. ( ◠‿◠ )

   Churros are one of my favorite desserts and passing up the opportunity to eat one is like rejecting tickets to Hawaii or something. When they're newly cooked and fresh, the crispy outer shell and the contrasting soft and fluffy insides practically just melts together in your mouth. Not to mention its perfect ratio of cinnamon and sugar that is just delightful and will make your taste buds beg for more.

   I proceeded to daydream about churros the whole way outside of campus where a cute little bakery was located at. Nearing the shop, I excitedly began to skip to the entrance. Chan Mi stopped pretending to be upset and became equally as eager as me when she saw the display of mouth-watering treats behind the window. She grabbed my wrist and we enthusiastically ran inside.

   "Hello, darlings! Take your time in ordering, and don't worry, there's still plenty of pastries for the both of you." A kind looking old lady who saw how excited we were greeted us as soon as we arrived in front of the counter. We thanked her and immediately started to explore our options.