I kiss him and pull away: I love you too. Now let's get into this shower no freaky business because we need to get these tattoos.

He smiles and leads the way to the shower. 15 min later we dry off and put on are matching clothes.

 15 min later we dry off and put on are matching clothes

Justin: Ready.

I smile: Yeah.

We walk out hand in hand his Rolex on my ring on my left middle finger. We walk to his garage and get into the Black Ram which already has are clothes and everything we need for college.

 We walk to his garage and get into the Black Ram which already has are clothes and everything we need for college

He drives off to the nearest Tattoo shop. I get out and he does as well we walk in and a guy comes up to us.

Guy: My name I Kadden what can I get for you guys today.

Justin looks at me with that smile and puts his arm around me: Matching Tattoos.

Kadden Smiles: Alright follow me.

We follow as Kadden yells a lady named Julia and she runs over.

Julia: Yeah.

Kadden: I'm going to be doing this gentleman and your doing this young lady there getting matching Tattoos.

She smiles at me and then at my boyfriend.

Kadden tells us to sit in the seats and describe the tattoo to them before they get started on us and we do the artist smile at the thought and get down to it.

Kadden: Is this you guys first time.

Justin and Angel: Yeah.

Angel: I'm coming back though with my sister by then I should be a pro.

They laugh and nod.

Julia: Ready.

We look at each other then at them and nod and next thing you know the needle comes down on are skin.

<<<>>>

They run off the remaining blood on are wrist. We look at them in awe.