Yoshino Chiaki x Yoshiyuki Hatori

Marry Me

Chiaki's POV:

This is due tomorrow but I can't to it, I'm sick as hell.

I woke up with a high temperature accompanied with some coughs and colds, how would Hatori even react to this?

'Chiaki, take care of yourself and try doing the manuscript is due tomorrow!'

He couldn't be that cold? Maybe he'll be like...

'I'll tell Takano that you'll not make the deadline, take care of yourself, okay?'

Maybe? You don't even know what Hatori's even feeling!

My thoughts went deep, thinking on how to tell Hatori that I'm sick and that I don't think I'll make the deadline AGAIN...

But I've missed already a thousands of deadlines and that almost fired Hatori and I don't wanna see the scenario again.

Then, the phone rang, I picked up the phone and I heard a stressed out Hatori on the other line, crap

"Oi, where's your manuscript?" he asked me

"Gomen but I couldn't get it done" I said to him in a soft tone

"What did you just said, I didn't hear it" he said to me

"I'm sick! I couldn't get it done!" I said to him

It like took him a few seconds to get it..

"Yoshino Chiaki, don't you have assistants to help you?" he asked me

"Yes but all of them are in France right now" I said to him

"Why? You know that you have a manuscript due, okay how many pages are left?" he asked me

I looked at the papers neatly stacked as I saw 10 pages are still needed to be done.

"10 pages left" I said to him

"I'm coming, don't do anything.... Actually do your papers" he said then he hung up the phone.

I groaned in the first place it was supposed to be done really early but they just have to suprise me that they have a trip in France, perfect timing.

They even pulled Yuu to come with them..

I did some pages and while working on the 4th paper the door opened, he's here.

I heard footsteps going to this direction as I saw him, looking at me.

"Well, are you just gonna look at me or finish this?" I asked him

He went closer to me and sat beside me, the joys of having your editor be your boyfriend.

"How many pages left?" he asked me while I grabbed the next page

"5 more pages" I said to him

Then, he helped me afterwards. We finished early cause the manuscript was now all right and I fixed everything that needs to be fixed.