Chapter 2: Romace in The Deadheads {Pt. 1}

After the tour Tommeh (his nickname I gave him) gave me I went to find Newt with the other Track-Hoes. I found him with his hoodie tied around his torso tying some knots to something. "Newt!" I yelled and waved shyly. He turned around and saw me and grinned. Then he motioned for me to come over. I walked over to him shyly and smiled. "How's my favorite little sis doing?" He asked in his British accent. I giggled and said, "I'm fine. How about my favorite older brother?" He chuckled and asked, "So, how was the tour?" "It was actually kinda fun. Thomas is SUPER nice! And...." my voice trailed off and ended with me blushing. Newt looked over and smirked. "You like him, don't ya?" He asked motioning ne to follow him as he worked. "Yes, no, maybe, I don't know!!" I told him blushing more. "It's alright, Nata, as long as Tommy doesn't harm ya in anyway I'm okay with it." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Really?" I asked in disbelief. "Really." He confirmed. BEST BROTHER EVER!!!

I hugged him and smiled as he hugged back. "Shank, get back to work!" I heard the head of Track-Hoes say. "Alright, I've got to go sis. Thomas can show you some other places okay?" Newt said pulling back. I nodded and said, "See ya at dinner, shank." He rolled his eyes. "The slang is already rubbing off ya." I giggled and left him to get back to work and went to find Thomas. The Runners had a day off today so I can talk to him. Yay! I walked around until I wandered into the Deaheads. Peaceful place if ya ask me. "Natalia? What are you doing here?" I heard voice from behind me. I turned and saw Thomas. "Hey, Tommeh! I was just looking for you!" I said happily. "You're ignoring my question, Nat. What are you doing here?" Thomas said seriously crossing his arms over his chest with an eyebrow raised. "I told you, I just want to talk to you and I thought you'd be here." I said placing my hand on his arm. 'OH MY SHUCKING GOD, DOES HE SHUCKNG WORK OUT?!' (A/N: I am not sorry one bit. ALL OF US FANGIRLS THINK IT!!! 🤣) I thought as I felt his muscles through his shirt. Tommeh smiled and made his expression a happy one.

Oh my God he's soooooooooooo hot!!!!! Wait, bad Natalia!!! But it's true! GOD DAMN IT, FOCUS! "See something you like?" Thomas asked taking my hand in his again smirking. His smirk is soooooooo cute!! My face turned red and I started stuttering. "I-uh me- I..." I was a blushing and stuttering mess. I did something smart and looked away from his dark chocolate brown eyes. I felt Thomas' hand tuck some of my hair behind my ear. I looked back at Tommeh and the corner of my mouth twitched. "It's okay to be embarrassed, ya know." He whispered his breath hitching on mine. I swear I was I blushing so much that I looked like Jupiter's Big Red Spot!!! The next thing I knew, there was a teeny, weesy, TINY space between us. My hands were against his chest, not that either of us cared, and our foreheads were touching. We both leaned in and BAM! Our lips were on each other's and it felt... AMAZING!!! Our lips moved in sync and it was great. When we parted for oxygen, Tommeh was grinning like an idiot and I was a blushing mess.

"I love you, Natalia." Thomas said caressing my cheek. "I love you too, Thomas." I said smiling as I looked into his dark chocolate brown eyes as he stared into my tree bark brown eyes. We stayed there for a few moments until Thomas kissed me again with passion. I kissed back with more passion but soon we both had an equal amount of passion. When we pulled back we heard cheering? What the hell? I turned my head to the direction of the sound and saw Newt and Alby there!!!!! "NEWT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled at him. He only shrugged and grinned. "Just checking on my little sister. Although, I think that you have someone else to do that." Newt said directing the first bit to me and the rest to Tommeh. My face felt like it was on fire  and I just buried my face into Thomas' shirt. "Aw, is someone embarrassed?" Newt teased. "I will shucking fight you." I said getting redder. "Don't worry, you can fight someone tonight." Alby said. I nodded as Thomas wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Come on you, shanks, dinner time." He added standing. Newt followed him as me and Thomas stayed back. "So, Natalia, since we both like each other do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. I kissed his cheek and said, "Of course, Tommeh."

He grinned and kissed my nose and lead us to where they were having a special gathering or something. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!