Chapter 4: New Look

Lora's POV
——————

"Omigod, Who the hot dude?" I hear Kaleigh whisper

"Oh, that Chris. I Fucked his cousin last night."

"How was it?"

"That's the best sex ever."

"You guys know it's creepy to watch us sleep, right?" I say opening my eyes.

"We know, But the outfit for today?" Oh that's right.

"Uhhh....Red Jordan Outfit." They nod walking out. I get up and straddled Chis grinding my hips.

He grunts. I start kissing down his neck making my initials in hickeys. He moans.

"Alright your up. We are getting dressed and your wearing contacts and one outfit I choose." He nods and we go take a shower. Yes together. I mean we already saw eachother naked.

We get out and get dressed.
(Chris👅👅)

"Can I do you hair

"Can I do you hair." I asked. He nodded. But me being short i can't do it.

Unexpected he picks me by my thighs. I style his hair for about 5 minutes until I get it how I want.

I finish and pucker my lips. He pecks my lips

"Awww you guys are so cute." We turn our head to see Kailyn & Kaleigh starring at us.

"How long have you been there?" I ask

"From the time he picked you up to do his hair to now." I humph

I see Kailyn drooling at me, I look at what I'm wearing. A lace bra and underwear.

"Kaleigh get your sister out before she rapes me." I whined. She grabs Lynn and drags her out.

I put on my outfit
(Lora)

Just before I was about to walk out

Just before I was about to walk out. I stop."when we walk down there everybody's gonna be wearing a red Jordan outfit." He nods and we walk downstairs.

"We look hot!" I say and we burst out laughing

(Kailyn)