Spells : D

Gouging Spell
Incantation: Defodio
Pronunciation: de-foh-dee-oh
Description: Can carve or dig out materials, such as stone and steel.
Seen: Cast by Harry, Ron and Hermione in Deathly Hallows to help dig their way out of the Gringotts Tunnels.

Deletrius
Incantation: Deletrius
Pronunciation: də-lee-tree-əs
Description: Removes or dismisses the effect of Prior Incantato.
Seen: Seen only in Goblet of Fire when Amos Diggory gets rid of the echo of the Dark Mark from Harry's wand.

Densaugeo
Incantation: Densaugeo
Pronunciation: den-saw-jee-oh
Description: Causes the teeth of the recipient to grow at an alarming rate.
Seen: Seen only in Goblet of Fire, cast by Draco on Harry, which is then deflected onto Hermione.

Deprimo
Incantation: Deprimo
Pronunciation: dep-rim-oh
Description: A very powerful wind that can loosen and/or soften a variety of things; it can also be used to detach objects.
Seen: Introduced in Deathly Hallows when Hermione casts this to blast a hole in the Lovegoods' living room floor.

Descendo
Incantation: Descendo
Pronunciation: de-sen-doh
Description: Makes things sink, or go down.
Seen: It is cast by Ron to magically cause the stairs in his room to descend, and later by Crabbe in the Room of Requirement to lower the wall behind which Ron is hiding.

Severing Charm
Incantation: Diffindo
Pronunciation: di-fin-doh
Description: Cuts or rips objects.
Seen: In Goblet of Fire when Ron wants to get rid of the lace on his ugly dress robes.
In Goblet of Fire when Harry urgently wants to talk to Cedric he casts this spell to rip his bag, delaying him for class.
In Half-Blood Prince when Harry swaps the cover of the Half-Blood Prince's copy of Advanced Potion-Making with the cover of a new copy, allowing him to keep the Prince's notes under the guise of a new book.

Disillusionment Charm
Incantation: Unknown
Description: Causes the target to become invisible, or close to it.
Complete invisibility of the caster is rare and depends on how powerful he/she is.
Seen: Dumbledore tells Harry that he does not need a cloak to become invisible. In Order of the Phoenix, Moody casts this charm on Harry.

Duro
Incantation: Duro
Pronunciation: dewr-oh
Description: Makes the object hard.
Seen: Cast by Hermione while escaping from Death Eaters in the battle of Hogwarts