Regrets

Slight mature contents♨️🌚🔞

Aera

After our brief session yesterday, I came down as normal the next morning and did my best to avoid his look. The level of embarrassment was so high that I had never in my life found cooking to be so fascinating. I focused on chopping each onion, despite my vision being blurry from tears in my eyes. With my hands, I wiped away the onion tears, but the onion essence in my skin caused my eyes to burn even more.

I was having trouble focusing for a while and wanted to flee and jump into a pool of cool water, but my momentary daydream was interrupted when he abruptly peered behind me and asked, "Everything okay there Aera?" with a sly smile.

I flinched with the sudden contact and stared at him blankly , "Aera... still thinking about yesterday?" , he winked playfully.

To say I was flustered would be an understatement. I made an effort not to blush in response to his mocking. He was always good in making me flustered , I know he was enjoying on the other side seeing the effect he had on me.

As the time passed, I grew irritated and simply turned my back on him while stirring the curry. Just then , I felt someone's arms sneaking around my waist. He wanted me to respond to his words and touches, I realized as I felt his cold touch and his breath on my bare neck.

This seemed more like a game , I'll show him how it's played. Two can play the game.

I turned around and, with my attitude growing, my face almost touched his. His forehead was resting on mine as we exchanged hot breaths. I smirk at him , he's the one who's flustered now , probably never expected me to turn , did he ?

His face is still as chilly as ever, so I cup it with my hands. He leaned forward and our lips touched before I could respond. The contact was nothing more than just our lips touching and our pupils dilating as we looked into each other's eyes.

Just as I started to back away, his hold tightened around my waist, sending chills down my spine as his lips touched mine. He then intensified the kiss by tracing the inside of my lower lip with his tongue. I remain still while the process lingers in my thoughts, but I gradually begin imitating his actions in response to his kiss. My hands played with his hair as our lips moved in unison.

It seemed like he wanted more as his kiss became more desperate. The events of yesterday came to memory, bringing up all the filthy urges that had been buried deep inside of me for years.

He carries me and sets me down on the granite counter after turning to turn off the stew. The chilly counter slab touches my thighs as he rides up my flowy dress, exposing my thighs. As he kisses me deeply on the throat, his hands seize my thighs.

As he kisses the heck out of me, a little saliva leaks from my mouth. This man keeps tasting my mouth, and my mind goes into a frenzy.

I adore the sensation of his hands slowly encircling my neck in a mild choking motion. Before I break the kiss, a strand of his saliva is connecting our lips. He smirks at me, and places a peck on my lips, pulling it apart and gently biting on it.