TodoDeku Lemon

"Ah yes todoroki~" deku screams intensely "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BUTT BE INTRUDED."

Todoroki was shoving a lemon up Deku's ass. "You like that? Ha...what a little thotty thoy thot with those parachute pants,"

Deku hit his head on the headboard with every thrust when todoroki shoved a lemon in his ass. (oh no the lemon fic is coming to life)

The air was hot and thick. Todoroki kept shoving lemons up Deku's thicc ass and realized that he could fit even more up Deku's hole of the butt.

Deku then begged Todoroki to shove more lemons up his ass. "Please Todo, keep shoving your long...thicccc...... LEMONS UP MY ASS TODO DADDY!!"

Todoroki got more lemons and started shoving them deep within his arsepickle (its another word for hole lmfao).

Deku arched his back and moaned loudly. His mother could probably hear, but he didn't care. He just wanted Todoroki to keep shoving lemons up his ass. "Oh my god..please...more!" Deku moaned louder.

Todoroki continued to shove lemons in his lover's ass. In went a 4th, a 3rd, a 5th! Soon came when Todoroki shoved the 743rd lemon in Deku's bum.

Suddenly, lemons started shooting out of his throat. All the lemons that had once been in his ass were now scattered on the floor. Lemon juice now spurting out of his thicc twisted nips.

Dekus arsehole is now as big as All Mights big meaty thighs.

Todoroki entered his head into Deku's butt. He looked around and he saw Mineta sticking to his insides. "What the fuck? What are you doing in MY man's ass?" He questioned the purple-balled pervert.

"Deku sat on me with his thicc round ass. Please get me out of here." The grape juice boi said. Todoroki then took him out of his soon to be husbands ass and put his head back in his ass when he heard a rumble."

Deku then farted in Todoroki's face. His head got stuck in his butt so he was suffocating inside his boyfriend.

Deku was sitting there moaning like a fucking thotty whore he is and thought Todo was having a quick snacc.

Todoroki then suffocated to death and Deku also died from choking on a lemon that he threw up.

Authors Note: Hi frens, I hope you enjoyed this very well made story by me and @Sophdee