You were more than happy to see Tom relaxing, finally getting his head out of the magnitude of manilla folders that sat in his office about god knows what. What you were unhappy about was the man he was sitting with.

His eyes had been trained on you since he made his way into the living room, more so your exposed legs and while you wanted to shy away from his wandering eyes, you simply stayed put. This was your house, after all, not his.

Plus, you still didn't feel all too comfortable about wondering the house by yourself and neither did Tom, who tended to watch you like a hawk. Especially after the bathroom incident.

"You always get the best-looking ones, Holland" A low rumble escape the back of this guys throat and you groaned, listening to the conversation from your place at the dining room table. Tom was flicking you looks every now and then, a hand running through his gelled hair that he'd managed to style that morning, taming the wild tuffs.

If not for the fear of someone else being inside the house, you would've stormed off by now.

"Do I?" he questioned, raising a brow.

The guy had been staring you up and down since he walked in and only two beers later, he wasn't afraid to speak his mind. Tom hadn't said anything but surely noticed it and boy was he already planning punishments in the back of his mind.

"I hope you're willing to share" You almost spat out your water at those words, your cheeks growing a light shade of pink as you clenched your fists around the book that was in your hands.

"I don't know about that, mate" Tom looked good, sitting back on the couch with his legs spread, arms flung over the back of the seat. You could also see his face growing red hot, jaw clenching. You were listening intently, half of you wanted to disappear from the man's hungry gaze and the other half of you wanted to walk right over there and smack him.

"I thought you didn't bring your girls back to your place? Let alone let them hang around afterwards" He took another swig of his drink.

Tom was still playing along. "I guess this one different"

"Different how? Better in bed I assume" Tom laughed sinisterly, hanging his head and biting his lip roughly. Oh, the things he was going to do to him.

Harrison kept his eyes trained on his beer, swirling the clear liquid around the bottle instead of focusing on what the man was saying. This was Tom's business, not his. Or at least he was telling himself that. Haz had grown oddly protective over you after spending so long glued to your side and you made Tom happy, he wanted you to stick around.

"I'm dying to get my hands on a body like that, how much did you pay anyway?" He licked his bottom lip and stared you down, his comments making your skin crawl. It made you feel sick, the fact that he had just labelled you as a goddamn prostitute.

You locked eyes with Tom and he gently shook his head willing you to stay put but when did you ever so what he asked? Tom had a list full of things he could do to make this guy pay, his blood racing at the thoughts.

But placing an empty beer bottle onto the table, he watched you closely, the second you climbed out the seat Tom knew he was done for. An idea made its way into your brain, one you weren't about to turn away.

"Tom, Mind If I join?" Tom nodded hesitantly, opening his arms.

You waltzed over to them, walking straight past the man that still watched you as if you were a snack, resisting the urge to hit him then and there. You were filled with an undeniable fire, a spark that you only wanted to further.

"We don't mind, Pretty girl" You hated feeling like nothing more than an item, a play toy for others and your patients were growing thin.

You slid right into Toms welcoming lap, arms wrapping around his neck and without thinking, you allowed your instincts to take over. Toms arms wrapped around your waist holding you close, possibly closer then you'd been in a few days and he didn't have any objections when you kissed him deeply, you hands tugging at the hair on the back of his head.