2.

Few weeks went by and Jasmine haven't heard from Dave, but she wasn't expecting to hear from him.

She already knew it was a one night stand.

"Marley be careful baby, slide on your butt!" Jasmine shouted to Marley, she was at the bottom of the slide waiting for her daughter to slide down.

"I still can't believe you fucked him." Erica said.

"I can't either." Jasmine responded.

"I had one of his friends that night.... and his dick... I sweartagodddddd bitch." Erica said getting hyped. "He said he gonna slide thru." She finished.

"They in town?" Jasmine asked as she caught Marley when she came down the slide.

"Yeah, he said something Dave had some shit he wanted to do here." Erica said she was staring down at her phone. "Matter fact, he bouta pull up on me." Erica said as she was cheesing from ear to ear.

"Press ass." Jasmine said as she laughed.

Jasmine sat and watched her daughter play while she sat on the bench, "I'm bouta hit my jay, you want some?" Jasmine asked Erica.

"I'm good boo, do you." Erica said as she stood up.

Jasmine lit her jay up and took a pull from it, "Where you bouta go?" Jasmine asked after she blew the smoke out of her mouth.

"My boo here... and I think he's with Dave." Erica said as her eyebrow lifted up.

Jasmine turned around and there he was.... in the flesh.

Dave and his friend, Malik, walked towards Erica and Jasmine, but Jasmine continued smoking as she looked away from them so she can keep an eye on her daughter.

"What's good wit you shorty?" Dave said as he came upon Jasmine.

She looked at me, "Oh damn, you remember me?" She said as she took another hit from the jay.

He just looked at her, and he smiled because she was a chill girl on a real note. So he took a seat next to her, "Can I hit that?" Dave asked her.

"Sure." Jasmine said as she passed him the jay, "Marley, we leaving in a few baby." Jasmine yelled out to her daughter. "So what made you come back to the DMV?" Jasmine asked as she looked at him.

"I have another show, and I wanted to see if I could link up witchu." He said as he put out the jay, he watched as Jasmine daughter was running over to them.

Jasmine laughed, "Yeah whatever." She said as she picked Marley up and sat her on her lap.

"Damn... it's like dat shorty." Dave said as he chuckled.

"Text me or call me if you tryna see me..." She paused, "I'm about to get her home." Jasmine said as she stood up.

Dave looked at her ass as she stood up, he couldn't wait to get to fuck her again. He licked his lips, "I gotchu. Just answer ya phone." He said.

"I will, I'm tryna see what's up with you and I ain't even tryna be drunk this time." Jasmine said before walked off towards Erica. She was letting Erica know she was about to go and she'll see her later on.

Dave watched her, then he stood up and walked behind her as Jasmine was walking to her car. He caught up to her, "Yo shorty." He said to catch her attention.

Jasmine turned around, "It's Jasmine. And whats up?" She said as she unlocked her doors.

Jasmine put Marley in her car seat, "My bad Jasmine, but what you bouta do after you drop her off?" He asked her.

"I'm not doing anything. Why are you walking around like you not no celebrity?" She asked him as she closed the door and walked over to the drivers' side.

"Because I'm just a regular dude fa'real." He said, and she looked at him when she opened her door. "I'm just a basic ass bitch. I must have some fire ass pussy to have you sitting hea' talking to me." Jasmine said with a smirk plastered on her face.

Dave chuckled.

Jasmine smiled, "I'll text you when I get home, maybe we can link up." She said as got in her car and started it up.

Dave walked to her window and looked at her, she rolled the window down and stared back at him. "What?" Jasmine asked.

"Make sure you call and not on no bullshit, Jasmine." Dave said with a sexy tone.

"I promise." Jasmine replies.

——————————————

Hours Later....

"Boss Babyyyy, I'm the Boss Boss Baby!!" Jasmine sung the intro with Marley, they laughed together after the intro was over.

Jasmine was in her room chilling, she had Netflix on and her attention was on "Boss Baby". It was a spinoff show from the movie. She enjoyed these moments with her daughter.

She felt her phone vibrate.

The text message was from Dave and it said: "Damn, what you forgot about me?"

She smiled.

Just the thought of him wanting her made her feel some type of way. Jasmine didn't think of herself as a "bad bitch", she always got attention like she was a laid-back cool girl. She was funny too.

She decided to text back: "I didn't forget about you. I just got caught up watching Boss Baby with my daughter. Are you tryna slide thru?"

It was a high chance that he would say no because it wasn't like it was his hotel or anything. She would understand if he said no only because he's famous and people be robbing people for their belongings.

He texted her back and said: "Sure, send me the address boo."

'Yeah he definitely getting some pussy tonight.' Jasmine thought to herself as she sent over her address.

He texted her back one more time and said: "I'll be there in another hour or two."

She got up off her bed and danced, "Ayeeeee Marley, mommy friend is coming overrrr." She sung and Marley starting dancing with her mother.

"Let's get in the tub mama." Jasmine said laughing to Marley.

————————————

Short update❤️

Photo: Jasmine & Marley

Sorry guys, I'm moving into my apartment soon so I had to take another break but I'm about to be stabled and able to get my computer back!

Thanks for reading.

(Tell people about it🥰)