"I'll take her to the event, but don't expect us to be in love by tomorrow... or at all"

"You tell me this now, boy, but I give up a few months and you'll be on your knees for her"

Tom simply rolled his eyes, taking a sip of the cold coffee he'd had sitting in his office for the last hour and grimaced. He didn't fall to his knees for anyone. Dom on the other hand, felt elated. It was early days but he could already see his plan working, the same one that'd been years in the making.

"If it isn't the troublemaker"

You spun around, placing the cereal box down and facing Harrison. He wore a cocky smirk, one that reminded you oddly of Tom. Tom, you hadn't seen him in days. "Ahh, it's the sidekick, nice to see you again"

You walked out of the kitchen, heading over to the couch in the living room that only seemed to be bigger than your previous home.."If we're going to be seeing a lot more of each other you may as well call me Harrison"

"We'll see, I don't expect to be here for long" You placed a spoon in your bowl and sat next to Harrison on the couch. You looked up to see that he was watching Magic Mike and snickered.

He faced you, pausing the movie. "What? Wanna see the real thing?"

You'd gotten used to his playful banter over the last few days, often brushing past him in the living room that still managed to blow your mind. It was an elegant room with two grey couches, large flat screen tv and a coffee table. There were, of course, a few other accents that you haven't paid too much attention too yet.

"Go for it" You knew it was a joke, this was merely a conversation with a flirty undertone, nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't hard to tell that Harrison was fit underneath his clothing, the boy was like a walking god.

"I think Tom would snap my neck if I did that, he's very protective over what's his"

You stopped your movements, screwing up your face when Harrison labelled you as Tom's as if you were nothing but an object. Harrison said it as if it were nothing. It made you angry, an emotion that you was far too common at this point. Placing your half-eaten bowl of cereal on the table, you turn towards him.

"I'm not his, I never will be"

Harrison noticed your sudden anger and twisted his eyebrows. "I mean, you are his wife and in his books-"

"His books are irrelevant" The movie was now forgotten as you tried to forget what Harrison had just said.

"Whose books are irrelevant?" A new voice said, both of you looked towards the door to see Tom leaning against it, making Harrison stand up but you stayed seated. Toms' eyes bored into the two of you accusingly and you couldn't deny the shiver that ran through you. He still frightened you, but still, your walls stayed up.

You asked yourself how much he'd heard, whether or not he actually thought of you as his and if he'd really snap Harrison's neck if he made a move, but still, a remark fell from your lips.

"Does it matter?" Tom found your sarcasm almost inviting, nodding his head at Harrison who got up, giving you a curt nod before walking out, leaving you alone with the same person that you'd been trying to ignore for days, not so unbeknownst to you he'd been dodging you too.

You definitely didn't hate Harrison, he seemed like a fun person to be around and you could only ask yourself how he got himself situated with Tom.

"What've you been up too, princess?" You shrugged, ignoring his gaze. "I have something to ask you"

Your eyes widened, mouth drying up because god he could want anything from you and chances were that he could get it. Who knew that after your antics the other day you'd be straight back at square one, stuttering and flustering under his gaze.

Being alone with Tom wasn't like how it was three days ago. Then, you wanted to get on his nerves but now, you didn't want to push your luck.

"I have an event coming up in two days and according to my father, I need a date"

Of course, he needs to play happy families. "Why don't you ask one of your other women?"

"Sweetpea, you're my only lady" You rolled your eyes, not falling for his words. He surely had a line of woman at the door, waiting for his instructions and you refused to be one of the ones that'd fall to their knees for him.

"What if I don't want to go?"

You noticed how the red and black striped shirt hugged his muscles, the shirt tightening whenever he tensed. Tom was surely attractive, beyond that even but he was also terrifying, alarming and sent bundles of nerves down your spine when he so much as glanced at you the wrong way.

"Then you can sit here and moop all you like, I'm not stopping you but I thought you'd like to go out"

Every fibre of your body was screaming at you to say no, to refuse his offer and walk out but there was a part of you that was bored beyond comparison. You missed human interaction, but these people were probably dangerous. You missed having fun and letting go, but would Tom let you let go?

"Aren't the people there going to be dangerous?" Tom smiled cheekily, knowing that you were debating actually attending with him. "Besides what will I wear? I didn't exactly get to bring a large range of clothing with me"

"Darling, no one will even think of messing with you considering you'll stick with me." The other question was no issue for him. "I can get you a dress in time, don't stress" He found that amusing, that you thought someone would try and mess with what was his.

You nodded, still unsure if this was the right thing but you needed this, a little time to socialize and get out of the house.

"Where is this event?"

Deciding not to answer that question yet, Tom simply shook his head, already picturing the type of dress he wanted you in. "If you knew, you'd back out and I can't have that"

Before you could question why he wouldn't tell you or why that cocky smirk returned to his face, the door opened and a small dog came bounding in, her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she ran to Tom.

Tom seemed delighted to see her, getting down on his knees and petting her head to which you stepped back slowly, thinking that if this was Tom's dog then was probably anything but nice to strangers.

"Hey sweet pea, I missed you" He coed. "Darling, this is Tessa" Tom watched as your eyes widened and you stepped behind him slowly. It wasn't that you disliked dogs, no, you were just on edge about dogs that you hadn't met before.

"Does she bite?" The dog sat in front of Tom instead of bearing its teeth and you relaxed slightly. Quite frankly she was adorable, the little grey Staffy lifted its tail, wagging it back and forth slightly.

"Tessa? Oh god, no," he laughed, kneeling down to his dog and patting her head. She immediately began licking his face, her tail wagging excitedly as she tried to tackle her owner. "She's the softest dog you'll ever meet"

You couldn't help the giggle that spilled from your lips as he smiled and spoke in a soft baby voice to his dog, but you hid it with a sarcastic comment. "Who knew Tom Holland had a soft spot for dogs, hmm?"

He went from cocky and sarcastic to soft in the span of only a few seconds, all because of a dog?

Tom tensed slightly when he heard your giggle, but he didn't tense out of fear of being caught in a moment so few close to him ever saw. No, Tom tensed because he'd heard your laugh and liked it. "One dog, princess, I have a soft spot for one dog. She's the only girl in my life"

The smile fell from your face when he said that, which didn't go unnoticed by Tom as he continued to play with his dog.

"I thought you said five minutes ago that i was your only lady?" The line was nothing but a joke, a cocky remark but Tom thought otherwise.

"Is someone jealous?"

Scoffing, You get down on your knees, slowly reaching a hand out which the dog sniffed for a moment before plopping her head down, waiting for a pat which you gladly gave her. She seemed to like it too, rolling over and sticking her tongue out of her mouth happily. "Don't think ahead of yourself, Holland, I still despise you"