spin the bottle

spin the bottle destiel AU
you don't need to watch spn to enjoy this short story
________________

few knowing parents would let their 16 year old child go to a midnight party with both girls and boys, but cas' parents weren't knowing, so there he was, sitting in a circle surrounded by twenty other kids. he knew some, and he recognized a few, but for the most part the group was full of strangers to him. everyone there had been invited by jo, a pretty blonde girl known for sneaking her parents liquor (and getting caught), and cas' best friend. there were about ten girls and ten boys. that's probably what sparked up the idea. well, that, and the alcohol jo had snatched.

"spin the bottle, but there are no magnets. say no homo and get over it," she grinned. jo gave cas a knowing wink. most kids in the circle chuckled nervously at the thought of kissing someone of the same gender, but cas blushed. he had recently told her that he was bisexual, and this was probably her way of saying 'i've got your back.'

"who wants to go first?" she piped up. "sarah, how about you? spin."

sarah turned red but slowly inched to the middle of the circle. jo's eyes flicked to cas, probably to see if he was interested in the blushing redhead.

he wasn't. he was more caught up in the boy sitting six people down from him, with stunning green eyes and full lips. cas had never spoken to him, and he didn't even know his name, but he knew that suddenly he wasn't thinking straight.

sarah spun, a look of fear and excitement in her eyes, and she let out a breath when the bottle landed on andy, a cute, popular boy who flirted innocently with everyone. she crawled to the middle of the circle and he moved forward, kissing her lightly on the lips. she retreated to her original spot, a bright red blush adorning her cheeks.

andy spun, and landed on anna. anna landed on ellen, who landed on charlie, who landed on lisa, who landed on the boy cas had been staring at the whole time. he would call himself crazy, but he could've sworn the boy was staring right back.

lisa and the boy moved to the middle of the circle, her looking nervous and him looking hesitant. she leaned forward and into him quickly, barely letting her lips touch his before she pulled away with a silly grin.

"sorry, kinda weird kissing my best friend of eight years seriously," she laughed nervously as she moved back to her spot, which was exactly to the left of cas. the boy rolled his eyes and spun the bottle, and cas couldn't help but hold his breath.

jo must have noticed, because when it landed on lisa again, she shook her head. "nope, sorry. you can't do the same person twice in a row. kiss the person to her right."

cas realized that that was him. the boy would be kissing him.

"sorry, dean," lisa laughed, "you know jo gets jealous." jo rolled her eyes and glared at her friend.

dean. dean would be kissing him.

dean moved to the middle of the circle, and cas forced himself to move forward as well. they were both in the center, and cas thought he might throw up. dean placed a hand on cas' cheek, and his stomach dropped. dean was about to kiss him. oh shit. oh shit. shit.

he allowed his eyes to close and did his best not to suck in a deep breath as dean's lips grazed his. his eyes fluttered open then closed and he pressed into dean, enjoying the feeling of his lips.

cas felt disappointed when dean pulled away, but he knew that if he kissed him any longer, it would've raised suspicion.

"your turn to spin, cassie," jo winked at him and he took a deep breath. he forced himself to look over at dean, and felt his stomach jump when he saw the boy sitting with his legs crossed, leaning his elbows on his knees, a hand covering his mouth as his faced beat bright red.

cas spun, and frowned when it landed on jo, who let out a cackle as she jumped forward.

"sorry lisa, i have a thing for cas," she laughed.

cas sighed but slowly leaned in, closing his eyes and jumping back in surprise when he felt a tongue lick his lips.

"jo, that's disgusting!" cas wiped his lips with his shirt sleeve and stood up. "i'm going to wash my mouth," he scoffed, and left for the bathroom.

he was hesitant to actually wash his mouth. on one hand, jo's spit was on his lips (gross), but on the other, dean's kiss was still technically there, and he wasn't sure he was ready to remove that yet.

he decided that he needed to get the saliva off and settled for splashing water onto his mouth, drying it with a towel as he prepared to go back to the circle. maybe he'd get lucky and land another kiss with dean.

cas opened the door, surprised to find the boy waiting for the bathroom and leaning against the wall.

"oh, i..." cas stuttered, unsure of what you're supposed to say to a person you've kissed but never talked to. dean gave him a small frown, suddenly standing upright and walking toward him.

he assumed he was in the way. "sorry, my bad." cas said, stepping to the right and furrowing his brow when dean didn't move past him and into the bathroom. instead, dean stopped as he did and stared at cas' lips. his mouth went dry and he could feel the blush come back and the boy leaned down and kissed him again.

cas was glad he'd washed jo's spit off as dean moved closer, pushing him against the wall and shocking him even more. cas hadn't expected dean to be so sure of himself, not that he was complaining about it.

dean kissed cas, guiding his lips and hands, until he couldn't breathe anymore and had to push away.

"fuck," cas croaked out, his lips red and slightly swollen. he leaned his head against the wall and took a deep breath. "um..." cas realized that he had now kissed this boy twice, and only said about three short, incoherent words to him. "nice to meet you, i'm castiel. cas."

dean laughed, seemingly confident. although, the blush on his cheeks told dean otherwise. "dean. you're cute," he grinned. "good kisser too. i'll see you around."

he walked past cas and into the bathroom, leaving him blushing with the taste of dean still on his lips.

not that he was complaining.

________________

please let me know what you thought in the comments, or if you'd like more stories like this.