Percy: Depressed

Trigger Warning: YN gets depressed about her family passing. So if you don't like it or get effected please go to the next one.

You hadn't moved from your bed all Holiday, you stayed at Hogwarts and the next day School was back

You hadn't moved from your bed all Holiday, you stayed at Hogwarts and the next day School was back. Everyone was here already and you refused to come down.

Your friends got you dressed and brushed your hair, but the bags under your eyes. They dragged you to the Great Hall. They put you to sit at the Gryffindor table and put food on your plate. Percy sent a worried glance at you. As did your other friends.

"YN eat, you haven't eaten in two weeks." Your friend sighed. This made your other friends who left for holiday worry more. (Only one friend stayed for Christmas and you only told her.)

"I don't want to." You groaned.

"YN are you alright what's going on." Oliver asks. You only slammed your head on the table and tried to hide your tears.

"Over the Holiday we found out her parents were killed." Your friend whispered to them.

"YN please eat. We'll help you get through it, but you need to eat." Percy whispered. You only nodded, and grabbed a spoon and at a little and put it back down.

"I'm done, can I go now." They all sighed.

"YN eat more, then you can go back to the common room." Percy tells you. You groaned, but complied. Y/F your friend looks shocked.

"What wrong?" George asks her.

"YN, doesn't listen to me, but she listens to Percy, I'm deeply offended. I'm her best friend but she listens to her crush." You look up red cheeks, then looked at Percy, who's deeply shocked.

"Y/F I was supposed to tell him, you ruined the plan." You sighed angrily.

"Hey that's the first words you've spoken in weeks, instead of groans." You groaned jokingly, Y/F smacked you.

AN: this will be continued in my imagine book.