#14 - A Matter of Time

[Hikari's POV]

"Yui! Please let me out! Please! I don't want to be trapped here!" I begged but I got no answer. Then I heard some footsteps going further, another door locked, and it's all quiet.

"Someone! Please!" I tried to shout again, hoping that someone would come before I'm drowned in this small container. It's an unused container which doesn't allow me to move freely. I didn't have my phone since she tied my hands and feet to the chair, take my bracelet, bag and the phone in my pocket, threw me in the container with the chair. My right elbow hits the wall and it's bruised now and I heard one of the chair's feet cracked a little. Then she closed the container, and put a hose in, turning on the tap. I couldn't believe she did it! I kept trying to untie the rope since there's no use asking for help in this basement.

[Rei's POV]

We were running, following the signals of their phone. The data from my phone showed the same location, maybe they're still together. Killua kept calling Hikari's number with his phone but there are still, no answer. It's not that her phone is off but she didn't pick it up. I'm worried about Hikari but I'm more worried about her sister, Yui. Did she even think of the consequences of her action? What did she mean by getting rid of Hikari? I also tried to phone her one time but she didn't pick up. I hope we find them soon.

[Killua's POV]

I kept calling her but no answer. Hikari, where are you? I hope you're alright. We kept following the signals and surprisingly it kept moving.

"We have to hurry, the signals are moving." Rei told us.

We ran faster and found a girl silhouette from the back, walking casually. I turned my head to Rei and he's doing the same. I think he also have the same thought as me, it's Yui.

"Yui! Wait!" Rei calling her from behind and running towards her. She looked back with an innocent confused look.

"Oh, hi Rei." She beamed as if nothing happened.

"Where's Hikari?" Rei asked, panicked.

[Hikari's POV]

It's kind of hard to breathe since there's only a small hole in the container and to make it worse, I'm still a little panicked. I've been trying really hard to untie the rope with the nail that pops out behind the chair. The rope on my hands almost broken and I tried harder scraping the rope onto it. The water have reached my neck as I did this but still, it's better to try than nothing.

"Finally! It's broken!" I quickly untie the rope on my foot and swim to the surface and try to use the water to bring me up. Once I'm near the lid, I quickly tried to open it but failed. Maybe it's locked from the outside.

[Rei's POV]

"Yui! Wait!" I called her from behind and ran towards her.

"Oh, hi Rei." She looked back and greeted me.

"Where's Hikari?" I asked.

"Eh? Hikari-chan~? I wonder where she is too!"

"What did you do to her?" Killua start asking her.

"I don't know~ Or maybe, I know~?" She beamed.

"Tell us where she is!" Killua started to get mad.

"Oh~ Don't worry, she's around here! You'll find her if you're lucky~"

"Hey! You guys better split up and try to find Hikari. I'll keep an eye on her." I said as I thought that she's just buying time! Killua looked at Gon for a second and Gon nodded. Then Killua looked back at me, as if judging if I could be trusted or not but he ended up leaving, searching for Hikari.