#7 - What Should I Do?

After that, a big airship arrived and an old man which is Netero and his assistant, Bean, showed up.

"What's the matter?" Netero said

"T-they couldn't accept that these two have passed and these two chose to lose" Menchi said a little bit stuttered

"I'll give you second chance and so the applicants, you can choose another topic."

"Thank you... Uhmm... What about the egg?"

- Time passed -

And here we are, on the top of the mountain. We were asked to pick one of the egg and boiled it and it didn't take much time to pick and boil. The hardest part is to wait until the wind is blowing. Then we tasted the egg and it's yummy. And so, the second phase has finished. The applicants were asked to get into the airship.

- In the airship -

"Hey! Anyone want to explore the airship?"

"I'll pass Gon" Kurapika said

"Yeah, me too" Leorio said

"What about you Killua, Hi-chan?"

"I want to" Killua said

"Sorry, i think i'm gonna pass too" I said

"Well, let's go Killua!"

"Yeah"

"Good night Leorio, Hikari-chan"

"Night Kurapika" i said while Leorio has already fell asleep

"Hikari... Hikari..."

"Who's that? Where am i?"

"I'm Gaby"

"..."

"I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Do you want to come back to your world?"

"Yes"

"Now you're in a comma in your world. If you want to go back, you must stayed alive and went to heaven arena. If you die between the journey, you'll going to die in your world too. Remember that."

I woke up and run to the corridor which there is no one. There is a bench near the window so i sat there and pick my journal to write everything that has been happened and everything about the dream. When i finished writing, I put my journal beside me and i close my eyes to remember about everything.

My mind was unclear. Questions went around my head like

Will i be able to reach heaven arena?

What will happen when we're there?

Will i be save along the journey?

What if i managed to go?
Will my existence be erased from this world?

What should i do?

What if... i... was killed in the journey?

The last question made my tears run down but i quickly erased it. I didn't want to apart with them. I love them! But I also missed my old life... I want to go back but my heart wants to stay here...

Time skipped~

"Hi-chan! What are you doing here?"

'Oh, it's Gon and Killua'

"Nothing, just wondering about something"

"I see..."

"What time is it?" i asked