meeting her

Before I begin this has a sensitive topic please do not read if this topic makes you upset

Y/N POV

I was just lying in my bed on my phone until I here my dad shout me "HEY Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! " my dad hasn't been there for me since... I'd rather not think about it.

I get up and go down the stairs. As soon as I'm in sight of my dad, he glares at me "Listen here you little shit I'm not in the mood, pack your bags your going to a summer camp, I don't want to deal with you. " He was spitting the words at me and I ran up the stairs.

I got my suitcase from under my bed and started putting clothes and things I will need, I put my only toy I ever had in the bag, it was a small panda called bamboo then put my f/c hoodie on and went down the stairs.

My dad was drunk but I know he was still serious about it I made my lunch before I have to go, ate it all, picked everything up and walked out the door "bye.. " "Fuck off you worthless piece of shit" After that he slammed the door.

I waited for a good ten minutes before the bus came, the bus driver looked creepy so I sat at the back off the bus, I put my earphones in and listened to music.

Max's POV

Uhg ok I love David cause he is my dad but he is fucking annoying like I don't even know how he has all this energy...... Anyway there is a new kid coming to this shithole like haha who would wanna come to a place like this!?

Y/N POV

I fell asleep but was soon woken up by my face hitting the seat in front of mine, at the same time I heard a high pitch scream from outside. I got up, dusted myself off then and walked off the bus to be meeted with a man that smile looks unreal and a boy that looks like shit... He is kinda cute.. WHAT!?! Y/N no you just met him 2 fucking seconds ago! Whatever "Hellooo there welcome to camp ca--"
"Nope I'm not taking that shit too much positive energy radiating off you, fuck you and this place now show me where I'll be staying for the next 3 three god damn months! " I cut him off, I start to walk away when I feel eyes staring at me on the back of my head, I turn time see mister grumpy pants staring at me in disbelief, I ignore him and keep walking.

Max's POV

One word
W O W

finally I got this finish sorry it took so long I just wasn't happy with what I wrote so thus time I feel like I have improve so Im happy hopefully you are too

Fuck today its tomorrow my darling

Any way bye bye

Author~chan
(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞💌