"Wow. How did that happen?" Still amazed at what he did.

"Engineering." He sat on the one of the couches. "Sit?" He taps the space beside him.

I don't know what I should I do. Should I sit beside him? or continue to walk downstairs?

I pushed all my thoughts and ignored what my mind was saying, I walk towards the couch opposite to where he is. I sat, not looking at him.

It is this time? Would I tell him everything? Will he just laugh at me? I can start to feel my sweat falling. Could he tell that I'm nervous?

"So, how are you?" Well, he did.

What should I say? If I'm going to say "fine", that would be lying. But why would he care, right? Again, I push all my thoughts at the back of my head and start to utter my response.

"I've been wonderful." I smile to make it more believable.

"That's great then." He smiles back. But there's something in his smile and I don't want to know what it is.

An awkward silence fell in the room.

"El-"

"So you're friends with Liam huh?" I cut him off. I guess I don't want to know what he has to say too.

"Yeah, I met him around. He's cool."

"He really is. That's why he's my best man." Harry's eyes widens.

"Best man? You're already married!?" He almost shouted. There's a strange look on his face and something's telling me it's not good.

"God no!" I defend. Why does he think I'm married? I'm not even wearing any ring yet.

"Oh." He sighs in relief. "I thought you were, cause you called him that."

"No, I am not. And it's just my pet name for him." I laugh awkwardly.

"That really shocked me." He grabs a bottle from the table and drunk it all off. Does he think that I'm not capable of marrying someone else? That nobody will? Just because we we're committed before doesn't mean I will never have another one with someone else.

"Listen, El. There's something that I really want to talk about."

"I don't think that matters right now." Whatever he had planned on saying doesn't concern me anymore. He already has a girlfriend for Pete's sake! In just what? Months? I don't care if it's been quite long but he had clearly moved on. I know now that I’m the only broken hearted one.

"Why won't it matter? We can talk about i-"

"So there you are, El!" Zayn pops out, breaking the atmosphere. And for a moment, I was thankful for a Zayn Malik.

"I thought you left, I can't find you downstairs."

"I was waiting for Liam." I smile at him. He's so sweet.

"Hey man." He acknowledges Harry's presence. Harry just nodded back.

"I could help you find Liam downstairs, if you want." I nod. I just want to get away from Harry right now. "But I'm going, you stay here. You look tired."

"No, I'm fine. I can come with you." I insist.

"Stay." They both hissed.

"See? Harry can keep you company." He pats Harry's shoulder before he begins to walk downstairs.

And there's the awkward silence again.

"So, you and Zayn then?" He breaks the silence, again.

"It's not what you think. He's nice and sweet though."

He didn't say something back.

--

Minutes feels like hours and the room is cold. Harry is still with me but he's still silent, which is somehow  good.

I glance at him. He's looking deep into the sight in front of us. I took this chance to examine him. He looks pretty much the same since the last time I saw him. His a lot more muscular now though and more tattoos. His hair a little bit longer. Seeing him here, right now, makes me regret what I have just let go.

He noticed me starring at him and coughed.

Shit. I immediately looked away. I can't take another minute with him here. I need to find Liam soon, I need to get out of here soon.

I got off my sit, not caring if I'm leaving Harry alone. I start to walk towards the stairs and Harry suddenly mumbles.

“I wonder what would have happened if maybe I had asked you to stay just one more time.” He says.