Chapter 3- Introduced

Start from the beginning

"And lucky last is Delgardo," Daela pointed to a huge boy, with muscles and tanned skin. He towered over everyone at the table. Delgardo had brown hair and eyes. He wore a black t-shirt, jeans and boots, and like Vallia he wore a leather jacket. His build was menacing, but when he smiled at Ava and I his eyes were kind.

"This guy," Daela continued. "May look menacing but is in fact, a giant teddy bear. So don't let his looks faze you. He is also half Spanish and British, but doesn't speak a word of Spanish."

"Pleased to meet you both," Delgardo smiled, a slight British accent showing.

"Time to introduce you two," Daela said speaking to Ava and I.

She pointed to Ava, "This is Ava. She has a sharp tongue so beware. And basically out bitched Tracy so that makes her good in my books."

"I do try," Ava smiled.

The group laughed.

"This is Leo," Daela said pointing to me. "He's Ava's twin, at first glance you'd think they were brother and sister. And don't bother asking me who's the oldest because I have no idea."

I did a mocking bow, "I also happen to be the coolest out of both of us."

Ava snorted.

Laughter again.

"If you don't mind," I said. "I'm starving and would love it eat, so would you all be so kind as to shuffle your backsides across."

"What makes you think that you can sit here?" Rob said seriously.

"Because you guys don't have a choice," I shot back.

A huge smile spread across his face, "My man you said it."

He gestured to sit between Delgardo and him, which I complied with, while Ava sat next to Daela, who sat in-between Ava and Vallia.

"So I heard that you're normal?" Delgardo said, though he didn't mean it as an insult.

Everyone looked at me curiously, besides Daela and Ava. Vallia didn't show it, but her emotions told me otherwise.

I shrugged, "The Headmistress invited Ava to the school, and she wouldn't come without me."

"Wait," Rob said shocked. "Did I hear this right? The Headmistress herself went to you?"

"Why is that a problem?" Ava asked.

"No its just unheard of," Delgardo said. "You must have been special to get her to seek you out. Usually they have people who do it for her, and to get a normal into the school. Wow that's amazing."

Ava shrugged, and sent me a glance because she knew I wasn't normal, but didn't say anything. I had my reasons.

"So what powers do you have?" Daela asked.

Ava explained them.

Rob whistled, "That's some fine powers, it usually take's Mentalists a long time to do what you do."

Ava frowned.

Delgardo seeing Ava's confusion spoke, "There are different groups of powers and ability's, say for example Daela controls the four main elements, which is weird because people only control one or two."

Daela beamed at that and Delgardo rolled his eyes and continued. "So her group would be Elementals."

"I can turn myself invisible," Rob said proudly.

He demonstrated by disappearing.

Ava gasped, "That is so cool! I cannot see you at all!"

"Oh no," Daela sighed. "He's going to do something now. I swear if he does something to me I'll roast him alive!"

While everyone was talking I was watching Rob out of the corner of my eye, sneak up on me. It was strange, I couldn't see him fully but I saw this shadow of Rob, it looked like I was looking at glass. That was the only way I could explain it, a humanoid glass shadow. Rob was getting closer to me and I didn't like it. He was up to something. Rob was close enough that I pretended to casually turn my body around and stretch my legs; he tipped over and landed hard on his face. Robs body appeared fully.

"Oh man I think I broke my nose!" He whined.

"Then don't sneak up on me," I replied calmly.

"Wait you could see him?" Daela asked.

I shrugged.

Everyone stared at me in shock and then erupted into laughter, even Vallia joined in.

Rob sat back on the table beside me, a hand over his nose.

"I can't feel a thing," His voice was muffled. "Dude that was not cool!"

"That will teach you a lesson," I said, a huge smile on my face.

"Oh my god," Daela gasped. "That was legend!"

Ava nodded her smile saying it all.

"So how'd you see him?" Delgardo asked.

"It was like staring at a humanoid glass shadow, that's the only way I can describe it," I explained.

"It's not funny man! It hurt like hell!" Robs hand was still over his nose.

Daela sniggered, while Ava smirked. Vallia had a mutual expression on her face, but her eyes danced in amusement. I looked at her and she slightly nodded.

"Fist bump," Delgardo said.

I fist bumped him.

Ava rolled her eyes.

"So Robs group is the Specialists," Delgardo said, I'm also in that group; the Specialists are people whose powers who don't categorize into a specific group. I have the power of strength. And I know a guy who can make copies of himself."

"That's cool!" I exclaimed.

"Vallia over here," Daela said proudly. "Is a shapeshifter, the most powerful one I know, she is the only one that can change into any creature. So for example she can change into a dragon, or bug. Her group would obviously be Shapeshifting."

I looked at Vallia; she glared at me as if she was expecting me to tease her.

"That's cool," I smiled. "So if someone pisses you off do you turn into a dragon and fry them into barbeque?"

She raised her eyebrows in surprise and smiled.

"Well that's a first," Rob teased. "A person she first meets and she smiles."

Vallia gave Rob a death glare.

I faked a cough, "At least she doesn't have a busted nose."

Rob mumbled something as everyone laughed.

Vallia looked at me and I shrugged.

"Students!" The Headmistress called, her voice carried throughout the hall. "May I have your attention please!"

The hall became quiet, waiting to listen to her.

"First of all I would like to announce that two new students have come to our school.

Whispering came from the students.

My blood ran cold. Was I going to have to introduce myself to everyone? Ava and I shared a look and I knew she shared the same thing.

--------

I am really sorry for not updating in like forever! Its becoming a habit isn't it? But I had no idea how to write this chaper and had no inspiration. But I chatted with a friend about my book and they gave me ideas and the inspiration to write it. Thank you cookieangel11! I apprecate the help! This chapter is the longest I have wrote so far! Six pages on word! But I really enjoyed it! As a side note, Vallia can speak, she just doesn't do it much. Simliar to Leo huh?

So remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!

Love ya all,

Ghostwatcher11