"Yeah," he sighed as they reached the DADA classroom, "you okay?" He asked, worried that it was too much information for her to take in at once.

"Yeah," she nodded with a smile, "I think, I think I want to ask him if he'd be my godfather, it's a bit weird and," she nodded looking at Harry properly, "I know that's not how it works but after these few years of sudden magic, I want to be normal and at least have something normal."

The two walked in and walked up the stairs to see their former teacher. As they entered and Harry lightly knocked, Lupin smiled to himself. "Hello," he smiled at his two friends children, the resemblance almost killing him, "saw you two coming," he gave a smug smiled, tapping the parchment that once held red ink markings.

"You got sacked," Harry spoke, noticing the luggage and suitcases packing themselves.

"No, I resigned,"  he corrected, "the word got out of my condition, and I don't think parents would like someone, well someone like me teaching their students."

"But you actually taught us," Aster argued, "even with your problem," she paused for a moment, a joke popping into her head, however she held herself back from saying it. "Even then, shouldn't it give a good reason why you should teach us? You have experience, actually nice and not dumb like our last teacher."

"Exactly like your father," he muttered walking up to her with a smile, "smart, you found out yourself?"

"Yes, the night of the full moon," she said but hesitated when she was about to ask the question. "Professor, when my father asked you that question, would you," she sighed, feeling a bit weird asking him, "would you ever consider changing that answer for good?"

"Of course," he said with a genuine smile, "Aster, I've always been your godfather, maybe not officially and maybe it's time for you to call me Lupin or Remus, not Professor." He chuckled then turned to Harry with the parchment, "since I am no longer your teacher, I won't feel guilty about giving this to you." He grabbed his suitcase and began to walk out, "be sure to write, and be safe out there."

Then he left, leaving Harry and Aster alone in his office. She looked over at him and straightened out her glasses. "Weird huh?" She chuckled gaining his attention, "godfathers are weird," she laughed a bit before Harry started laughing too, his hair falling into his face.

◇◇◇

"Wicked year huh?" Aster smiled, sitting on the seat on the train.

"Yup," Fred agreed, leaning his head on her shoulder, "how was all that stuff, did you talk to Lupin?" He asked, the name feeling strange on his tongue.

"Yeah," she nodded, "he said yes," she smiled as the other two, George and Lance, looked at them confused. "It's a confusing story," she waved them off, "long story short, Lupin is my godfather and Sirius is my uncle," she told them watching their faces turn from confusion into a  face of disturbance. "Listen it's not like I'm an evil person," she joked rolling her eyes, before explaining it all to them.

"Wow," Lance popped looking at her with curious eyes, "werewolf godfather, and an uncle you've never met that tried to kill someone because he got his best friend killed."

"Yep," she said looking out into the train corridor to see Lucy and Antony walk by at that moment. When Lucy noticed her, Aster turned to Lance and smiled softly, knowing what she did the past year. "Fred, still have any of my ink-balls?" she asked with an amused look, "I need to find a name for them."

"Totally, especially since they're gonna be in the shop," Fred agreed, handing her one after lifting his head off her, "what's my beautiful girlfriend up to this time?"

"Shut up," she smiled as the corridors began to become empty and people settled in their compartments. 

She slipped through into the empty space and walked along to find the perfect victim. Once a pair stepped out of their compartment, Aster back up and hid in a small space between the door and the corridors. Once they turned around and walked the opposite direction, Aster got out of her spot and quickly tossed the ball to hit them.

The pair stopped in their tracks and turned around to an empty corridor, not noticing the girl who was hidden behind the separating door and looking through the window that had been fogged up on their side due to a charm Aster put on it.

She walked back and noticed an opportunity to throw an ink-ball into a group of Slytherins that were standing in the corridors. As she got closer to her own, she threw the ball and quickly ducked into the compartment. She sat down quickly and watched as the ink-covered Slytherins run past them, looking for the person who covered them.

"Good to stretch your legs, yeah?" She commented as the others looked at her with amused faced, Fred's more full of admiration than anything else.

♤♤♤