"I see everyone's here. Hello, Chelsea, Yuzuru." Rias stood up, greeting us. She flinched away when I glared at her coldly and Chelsea started growling at her. Grayfia looked at Rias in disappointment again, then sighed.

"Shall I explain, Rias-sama?" Grayfia asked the redhead. Rias was about to tell her no, but a bright orange and red light interrupted her. Sighing, I pulled Chelsea to the couch, and sat down.. Chelsea took her usual place on my lap, grabbing the chain of my choker as I rested my chin on her head. I felt my eyes grow heavy, even though the burning presence of the newcomer covered the room.

A bright orange magic circle formed in the entrance of the clubroom, and large, bright orange flames erupted from the circle, until they died down, revealing the newcomer.

"Phoenix. It's been a while since I've seen one." Lu informed us. We acted as if we didn't hear it, but we were getting ready for a fight. We learned about the different clans from my parents, so we knew of the Phoenix clan.

"It's been quite a while since I last stepped foot in the Human realm." The newcomer muttered to himself, before turning around. It was a man with short blonde hair and dark blue eyes, wearing a burgundy blazer with gold accents over a white dress shirt. He also wore matching pants and black dress shoes. A cocky smirk formed on his face when he saw Rias. "I've some for you, my lovely Rias!"

Rias looked annoyed upon his arrival, and Issei seemed pissed.

"Who is this douchebag?!" Issei demanded, and Rias sighed in annoyance.

"This gentleman is Riser Phoenix, a pureblooded High-Class Devil, and the third son on the House of Phoenix." Grayfia explained, much to Issei's confusion. Seriously? I told Chelsea about this stuff and she immediately understood. Grayfia continued with, "He's also the fiancé of the heiress of the House of Gremory."

"The heiress of the House of Gremory? Wait, you mean...!" Issei gasped in disbelief. Grayfia nodded.

"In other words, he is engaged to Rias-sama." Grayfia concluded, much to Issei's shock and dismay. Rias did not look happy over this fact. Honestly, from what I saw yesterday and from what I can infer of Riser's personality, they're perfect for each other.

Akeno made some tea for the Phoenix, who was now sitting in the sofa across from us. Rias was next to him, and the blonde was twiddling with her red hair. He didn't seem to notice us yet, being concentrated on the redhead. Also, the fact that our power was restrained seemed to make us blend in to him, as if we weren't there. He'll notice us eventually. Meanwhile, Rias had her arms crossed, as Riser continued to play with her hair.

"Ah, the tea prepared by my Rias' Queen is most delicious." Riser complimented, taking a sip from his cup. Akeno kept her closed eyed smile on her face, but she seemed on edge.

"Thank you very much." Akeno bowed, then walked away. Issei seemed to be annoyed over Riser being Rias' fiancé. Suddenly, Riser noticed us.

"Hm? Who are these two?" Riser asked, seemingly eyeing Chelsea more than me.

"They're-" Rias began, but was interrupted by me.

"...we are of no importance to you, Riser Phoenix. please, continue with your visit as if we aren't here." I whispered, lifting Chelsea off my lap and grabbing her hand. She nodded in response, and we stood by the rest of the Gremory Peerage. I could hear Issei grinding his teeth in annoyance. Riser formed a cocky smirk.

"You have good manners. I like that." Riser nodded his head, then started running his hand up Rias' thy. I wasn't phased by this, while Chelsea seemed to be getting a sick satisfaction from Rias' annoyance. I guess she wanted revenge from last night, and she's getting it. I rubbed her head to calm her down, and she leaned into me. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, continuing to observe the scene with her. Eventually, Rias stood up, seemingly had enough of Riser's wandering hands.