Who??

I woke up early so I was ready to go to school. I was so excited that i was actually going to have a normal life. I did my hair straight and put on just the basics of makeup. For my first day I wanted to wear something that showed that I was confident yet sophisticated. So I went with a gorgeous black and white dress.

      I waited for what seemed like forever for aunt Caroline and Bonnie to wake up to approve of my outfit. They loved it, which made my day even better.

      "Now do we remember everything we discussed last night?" Caroline asked me.

      "Yes if anyone asked if i am related to elena I tell them yes and that she is on a business trip, and that I dont know when she will be back." I replied.

      "And I cant tell anyone the truth or that you guys are vampires, now can I go to school?" I asked as I started walking to the door.

      "Yes now have I good day and we will see you after." Stefan said as nodded thank you for not letting caroline stop me.

      After about a five minute drive I arrived at Mysic falls high school. It was smaller than I thought, but I am not sure what I was expecting. I parked the car my aunts had let me borrow and made my way to the office.

      As I walked into the office the receptionist looked at me and said "can I help you".

      I looked at her with a smile and replied "Yes my name is Lexi Glibert and I am here to pick up my schedule."

      She looked as t me with a huge smile on her face as she began to type on her computer.

      "Lexi, yes I remember your Aunt Cwroline called us yesterday and told us you would be starting here. I am so happy to have another Gilbert here, how is your mother?" She asked with the biggest grin on her face.

      "She is doing fine she is in b a business trip right now." I said as confidently as I had practiced earlier this morning.

      After taking for about ten minutes and listening to her talk about how much resembled my mother I finally made my way to my first class. My first class was history, then math, French and biology, English, and then two free periods because I was so far ahead in everything.

      After about five minutes I had finally found the classroom. As I walked in everyone was just staring at me. I wasnt syre why they were starring at me, at first I thought that it was my clothes and then I thought maybe I had something not my face.

      After some debating I had found a seat in the third row from the door four seats back. I looked like the perfect seat so if I did make a friend and they sat in the seat next to me/behind then I could easily talk to them.

      Class started not to long after I took my seat, and after about five more minutes then the teacher walked in. He put his bag on the desk and started to grab some papers, then he spoke.

      "Ok class it looks like we have a new student so if you dont mind I need Lexi to stand up and tell us a little about yourself." He said as he continued to look for something in his bag.

       So I stood up slowly and began to speak.

      "Hello my name is Lexi Gilbert and I just moved here. I like to read and write as well as cook."

      After I finished I dated back down and realized that the teacher was staring at me quite odd.

      "Are you any relation to Elena Glibert?" He asked as he looked at me with terror in his eyes.

      "Yes she is my mother." I answer becoming terrified of what he would say.

      Instead of responding to what I had said he just went straight on to teaching. After that class was over I had finally found my locker and then headed to my next classes.

      After the day was over I decided to the grill and get something to eat. I ordered a burger and some fries and about the time my food arrived I had gotten a phone call.

      "Where are you?" Aunt Caroline had asked with such a worried sound in her voice.

      "I'm at the grill why?" I asked as I waited for a response.

      "Ok good I was just worried someone was attacked today and it want human so I need you to come home as soon as possible because we dont know who it is." She said.

      After hearing that I put twenty dollars on the table and left. When I finally made it back at the house I went straight inside to see what all of the fuss was about. As I walked inside I could see stefan and caroline talking in the foyer.

      As I got closer to where they were Aunt bonnie grabbed my and began to hug me.

      "Oh my god I am so glad that you are safe." She said with tears in her eyes.

      "Of course I am fine what is going on?" I asked with such confusion.

      Caroline had gone on to explain that someone was attacked today and it was by a vampire and they didn't who that vampire was. They dont know if they were just passing through or here to stay. After aunt caroline told me that I just couldn't believe what I was hearing.

      "So am I in danger?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes.

      The only response that they has was "We dont know". After all of that I decided to go to my room and do my homework. After about and hour it sounded like someone was yelling down stairs. I couldn't understand what was being said so I went down stairs to see what was going on.

      When I made it down stairs I realized that there was a voice that I didn't recognize yelling in the most of all of the other voices. I could only make out bits and pieces of what was being said. Some of the words I heard where "why cant, family, I dont think so, niece, daughter, danger!"

      After listening to all of that I decided to see what was actually se. What the big fuss was about.

      I walked into the living room yelling "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!"

      With that everyone became silent and just stared at me. I felt like a doll in a museum where people stare at yo uh and try to figure out your story. A couple of minutes past and bonnie walked over to me and hugged me.

      "What is all the yelling for?" I asked as aunt bonnie let go of me and looked me in the eyes.

      "I have someone here who has bee waiting to meet you, we were going to wait but since you came down after hearing us I guess the time is as good as ever."she said with tears running down her face.

      "Who is it?" Was all I asked as I watched a figure step out of the crowd.

*sorry that I haven't updated I a while summer was just a really busy time for me. Please tell me what you think in the comments and who you think is there to meet Lexi.