Here we Go...💥

AT RAJPUT MANSION

( JUST LITTLE STARTING POINT OF STORY )

Waking up early, being work addicted , Karan was out of his bed at 4:30 a.m ! Stressed as well sleepless he looked , rubbing eyes rushing to altar he opened his laptop and started his work insanely . Finding Karan as usual stressed and work obessed Mona stirred cup of coffee for him ,as he loves strong sip of Coffee.

Lakshya and sanskar were on the 20th floor of their dreams, And they never allowed anyone to wake them up before their alarmed time, Apparently lakshya is that aggressive men's of Rajput family! But at another side Sanskar was Mumma's boy. Sweet as if made up of sugar cubes.

These family stays together , At Rajput Mansion , Peacefully and Happily .

Everybody's lifestyle was fixed ,busy with hectic schedules driving through Deals and tough decisions, Karan and three brothers were struggling hard to push their Company to higher level all the time .

CHAUHAN MANSION

Only Nandkishore and His greedy wife resites into CHAUHAN MANSION .

After they pushed out meghana and Kunal out of their house, from that time meghana and kunal living in Sharma residence peacefully .

SHARMA RESIDENCE

All the Girl gang was staying in the Sharma residence, the house which was built by their grand grand Father,OLD but Stunning was look of SHARMA RESIDENCE .

SIMPLE THOUGH MIDDLE CLASS they called themselves, The huge Sharma residence consisting of 7 rooms. 3 on ground floor and 4 on upper floor, Also huge store room which was always locked up, No one was allowed to go there, ALL the girls worked with kunal in his company and were keeping hands for struggle and fruitful business .

Also meghanal's were staying up with Naina ,Swara , Ragini , Komal (Dadi ) .

Dadi always messed up with her behavior ,But though all understanding and grew up's ignored her rough and tough behavior .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's just introduction that how everyones life is.. And how they work and just little information about their lifestyle...The story begins from the next chapter!

Are u guys interested and curious for this,
How they will meet? Will there be any thing like love at first sight?
Please let me know.. Do comment, vote and shower ur love.. ❤

Loads of love

TANAYA