Bronie

First off, America, are you a bronie? And do you still keep in contact with lithuania? And japan, how do you deal with America and his loudness and obnoxiousness?

And p.s. I think you guys are too cute!

--/////--------

America: nope....

Japan: *sighs* end of the last season.

America: Twilight Sparkle became an alicorn and is now trying to live with her master Princess Celestia.

Japan: and name her friends.

America: Apple Jack representing honesty, Fluttershy representing kindness, Rarity representing beauty, Pinkeypie representing laughter, and Rainbowdash representing loyalty.

Japan: he is a lier....

America: am not!

Japan: name the baby dragon and pinkeypie's pet.

America: spike who helps twilight with her magic, and gummy the toothless alligator.

Japan: good.... And what does the cutie mark represent?

America: their talent.

Japan: cutie mark crusaders?

America: applebloom Aj's sister, scodalu (idk!) fan of Rainbow, and sweetie bell rarity's sister who cooks like iggy....

Japan: and the princess of the night?

America: princes Luna whom also went bat shit crazy turned into nightmare moon bringing eternal darkness and night ,and we got told this in the second episode of the first season of friendship is magic, got sent away by her older sister Tia, princess Celestia, using the elements of harmony against her ,which are now used by twilight and her friends, sendin Luna to the moon trapping her for over 100 years.... ,yes alicorns age slower, and some people blame discord, the awesomest kids villain, retaking havoc and making it rain chocolate milk and changing the streets to soap.

Japan: and discord was...?

America; changed into stone from Luna and Celestia he broke free and the gang had to place him back and can make him come and go easily placing him in stone. When discord came up those episodes were the best....

Japan: yep... You're a bronie

America: am not!

Japan: yes you are do I have to force it this time...

America: *sighs* no...

Japan: good