nChapter One:Me and My Best Friend.

Start from the beginning

I said : " Six years." He said:" That's cool."

Tao was wondering what was wrong with Amia and she realized that she was spacing out and then she started to talk to Tao and Tao looks like he wanted to laugh but instead he wants to keep it real. I know how you feel my laugh is very embarrassing too and my laugh it sounds like I'm in trouble and what I mean by trouble is that when I start to crack up laughing I start to scream and then started to laugh and then I just keep on laughing until I am done laughing. So we continued to walk up the stairs , all of a sudden Tao picks up Amia and Luhan picks up me and takes us all the way to the top and then Amia got the nerve to say:"TAKE ME JESUS!!!!!!!!!" and then I said : " Let the games began."and then I gave an evil smile at Luhan.

Chapter 3: Having the time of our lives

We are now at the top of the slides it looks very steep,very fast, and very scary.

Amia on the other hand, looks like she's gonna explode into pieces just by looking at Tao. Tao asked: " Does anyone want to slide with me?" as he flipped his hair to show off, Amia raised her hand like SHE'S the innocent person and by the way she is not...I felt like riding by myself but, when the boys are here I have to ride with one of them. So I asked the same question:" Does anyone want to slide down with me?"

I only saw like 1 hand up and that was Kris and I felt kinda bad because I feel like they are afraid of me except for Kris. Kris is one of those cool guys who are not afraid of anything and that's pretty cool to me too. So as Amia and Tao went down, I felt like blushing, but I kept it inside of me and have some confidence and before I knew I forgot that I had some shorts on and a long shirt with very long hair all the way to my back and Amia hair is all the way to her back too its too cool and no wonder why they kept on staring at me and Amia...Soon I got on the slide with Kris behind me and I started to blush and said to myself:"there is a god! thank you!" but no one heard me thank god to that and so as me and Kris went down the slide together, all of a sudden I see Amia and Tao....kissing and I started to squeal like crazy and Kris started laughing at me while we were sliding down and then next when we got off every guy got slides off the slides and then I realized that Luhan (My precious boy) did not come down because he was scared of heights and I forgot that too.

As I turned around I see Amia and Tao holding hands and then in looking at Amia with my thumb up saying in my eyes:" YOU GLEN COCO!!!!" ( Which means you go girl or boy).So then the guys kept on shouting at Luhan to slide down there already I walked back the stairs and told him to slide down very nicely and then we both slide down together and then all of a FREAKIN sudden Luhan starts grabbing on me like crazy and we are even half down the slide and then I told him in a loud voice: "CALM DOWN!!!!!", and then he calmed down, guess my voice is really strong to make a person really scared of me then. So as we walked around again I wanted to ask Amia "The Question" and so I did I asked her with confidence: "Are you and Tao....you know GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND?" and Amia shook her head up and down and I said:"Alright Alright Alriiiiiighhhhhht YEAH!!!!! everyone started to laugh at me and Amia because she was laughing so hard how I said it.

We went over Exo dorm and then me and Amia could not believe what we saw...it was the most cutest thing we ever saw Tao did in our lives. HE WAS DOING THE KIYOMI hand gestures it was so cute me and her started to fangirling and then we had stopped because he was blushing like crazy and then Amia gave him a hug and then I went over to sit down on the sofa and played on my phone and then I started to read my favorite story.

While Amia could not stop cuddling Tao, I saw Luhan looking all sad and quiet and then he apologized to me: " I'm so sorry for grabbing on you crazy at the water slide."

And I said : No need to be SORRY I'm supposed to be sorry for yelling at you like that. Luhan started to smile happily at me and then gave me a big bear hug and kissed me on the forehead and I blushed more crazy than I ever did before in my whole entire life. Luhan said to me : "You have very soft skin." and I said:" Thank you." And so on we stayed over there to play games that they played all the time and then we STAYED OVER THERE FOR A SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!.

Chapter 4: THE SLEEPOVER

We started to play the game called : SPIN THE BOTTLE...that was the naughtiest game over. So Amia started off as always, starts to spin the bottle and bottle lands on Tao and Luhan. Me and Amia started to look in a different direction and then all of a sudden....we started to blush like crazy and then started to laugh unstoppablely

and the whole group stared at us. And then we had stopped, and then Tao and Luhan started to move in together face to face  and then when me and Amia turned around we saw Tao deep kissing Luhan for a long time. So then me and Amia had to pull them away from the awkwardness and then Amia had Tao in her arms and said:"$sorry  but he's mine." she said in a evil voice and Luhan started to blush at me because his arm was on my breast and then I swiped his arm off of my chest, so then I was next to spin the bottle and the bottle landed on Kris and DD .when the bottle landed on Kris and DD and  they looked at each other like it was no big deal.

So they started to kiss each other with pocky sticks and Amia passed out of fangirling to much and I tried to hold back the fangirling and I did. So when Kris and DD was done kissing, DD started to use his little wrestling technique on Kris and his face was red, and guess who had the most kisses...AMIA!!!!! She was blushing like crazy and she had to choose who she wanted to for 7 minutes in heaven. So picked Tao and they both went to his room and they started kissing...while Amia and tao where kissing it started to get to heated and next thing you know clothes were thrown across the room somewhere and they started to get they freak on ;)

*amethyst p.o.v

while Amia and tao were up stairs doing god knows what me and Luhan and the rest of the group was downstairs.  while the group was being some lil nosiest and watching me play my game...AND out of no where all of us heard a certain someone say OH MY GOD TAO HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!! and they all gave me some awkward looks.

I was wondering if they was just going to kiss for 7 minutes and so then, I told the guys wait down here and I told Luhan:" You can play on my phone if you want to."

And so then he played on my phone.

While I was going up stairs, I heard the noise that me and the guys heard and then I opened the door and I slammed the door...I was scarred for life and I had a sweat drop behind my head and then I walked back down stairs and sat next to Luhan scared and I lay down onto his arm and I wrapped my arms around his arm and he looked at me concerned and he asked me:"What's wrong." and I whispered into his ear:"They were doing....it Luhan."

Luhan said:"whaaaaaaat?" and then he did not believe me, I took him upstairs so I can show him the "Evidence" and then I creaked the door just to let him see and then I closed the door and then we both walked downstairs and told the group:" LETS GO GETS SOME FRESH AIR!!!!"

And then all of us went outside and sat on the porch together ...they