Joshua King Triston Tyler Abboyz Fanfiction

Chapter 1

(Im Making everyone 17. Sorry)

Kate Easler

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I wake up and smash the alarm clock. It falls to the ground and breaks. Oh well. First day of Senior Year. I only have one friend. His name is Triston Tyler. Hes stood by me since 5th Grade. I often get bullied. But Triston always helps me feel better. My parents are out of the house very often for buissness trips so its usually just me. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I decided to wear my donut crop top and some high wasted shorts with black vans. I put on no make up. There is no one to impress so whats the point of putting any on. I run down stairs and grab an apple. Yeah. I dont have a big appetite. Im a fit girl. But people still bully me because im ugly. I jump into my Kia Soul. I drive to school. I see Triston in the parking lot. Oh ive missed him so much! He just got back from his trip to California. "Triston!" I yell! "Kate!" He says. We walk into school. Everyone looks at me and whispers nasty words. "Ugly" "Slut" " Whore" "Bitch". I start tearing up. I cant take it anymore I run and try to get to the bathroom but I bump into something and fall back. Somone catches me.

~Thanks For Reading~

Comment if you want me to continue!