After the crowd lessens, Naruto walk to anko...

Naruto: I told you, not to regret it.
Anko:... Leader! That is so mean of you!
Naruto: oh? And who is the person who kept laughing non stop, laughing at a child, laughing at someone who help her and didn't get anything in return except for being laugh at?
Anko:.... I'm sorry...
Naruto: good that you realize
Anko: but you went overboard! You know that I have a reputation to keep?
Naruto: don't worry, you don' t even have that much reputation as you think.
Anko:.... so cruel
Naruto: I can be more cruel than this, you want to see?
Anko: ( shake her head ) no! No! Thank you for your hard work! If you please excuse me ( ran away )
Naruto: ( sigh ) finally... the second round is over.... wait I still need to deal the banshee....

Though, something unexpected happen when he found them

Sakura: I'm sorry Naruto! I shouldn't have been so mean and for being useless, for being a burden. I'm sorry for everything. From now on, I'm going to listen to what you have to said, stop being a fangirl and contribute something to this team
Naruto:.... ( and then suddenly slap himself )
Sakura: ah! Why did you did that for?
Naruto: it's not a dream
Oh my god!!! Did the sun raise in the West direction?!
Naruto: ( thought ) might be
Sakura: of course it's not a dream! After hearing Sasuke's advice, i decided to turn over a new leaf!
Naruto:... ( thought ) did someone henge into her?
Don't know... Though she smells the same, she is still talking loudly, she... different... from before...
Naruto: ( look at Sasuke ) what is going on
Sasuke: well... after talking it out, Sakura find out her mistake and apologize. Now she going to repay it.
Naruto: ( thought ) I guess I know what happen
What?
Naruto: ( thought ) Sasuke here, have been talking to Sakura for.... 48 minute, about the same amount time I spent with anko. So after talking for a long period of time, Sakura, thinking that if she follow what Sasuke said. Sasuke would pay more attention to her and found out all her 'good' point and fell in love in her. So she decided to get friendly with me to get a good impression.
Oh... makes sense!

At the same time...

Sakura: ( thought ) yes!! Naruto is not talking! That means that he is attracted to me! One day, it will be Sasuke attracted to me!
Sasuke: ( thought ) finally, a fangirl out of my way
Naruto: let's open the scroll
Sakura: okay!

Open the scroll, and out came a men with a scar over his nose, brown hair. He is the one and only iruka!

Sakura: iruka sensei! Where did you came out from?
Iruka: I was summoned by the scroll. I'm here to congratulate the three of you! Congrats on passing the second round of chunin exam!
Sasuke:... that's it?
Iruka: ya, what did you expect? I don't have any flowers with me to congrats you guys, not that rich.
Sasuke:... nothing
Iruka: okay, now for the rest of the time which is about... 33 more hour left, you are free to do anything
Sakura: yes! Finally freedom! Hey. Sasu... never mind. ( thought ) I almost went back to my original self! Sakura, you can do it! Forget Sasuke, don't be a fan girl! ( walk away )
Sasuke: ( thought ) freedom! ( walks away )
Iruka: Naruto, come here for awhile...
Naruto: oh.

When to the corner...

Iruka: Naruto, is it true?
Naruto: what?
Iruka: the rumor about anko went crazy.
Naruto: of course it's fake, though... why did you ask?
Iruka: well... I just think it's weird...
Naruto: how? Like anko is already a crazy woman, how did she get more crazy?

At the same time....
Anko: ( sneeze ) did I get a fever?

Back to iruka and Naruto...

Iruka: ye... no I mean that's not what I mean. I mean that anko wouldn't suddenly laugh with no reason.... did something happen?
Naruto: ( sigh ) lend me some time to explain...

After explaining everything....again.

Naruto: got it? This what happen
Iruka: ( stare blankly before reacting ) the leader, who is always so strict about wasting time, waste time? ( wanted to laugh but hold it )
Naruto: I don't get it, what's so funny?
Iruka: no... nothing... ( still want to laugh )
Naruto: ha.... there's half a month time before the last round, right?
Iruka: well... yes according to the yondaime
Naruto: then I have time to do some punishment.
Iruka:.... good luck, I will be going then.
Naruto: let's see.... how running from morning 5:00am to 9:00pm for two days and without rest in the middle? Then push ups and sit-up for two separate day.... should be enough....

That's still two more chapters!