chapter 1

7 Months along

It was a warm day in the SS501 house The house was still save for the tiring of two sleeping men. Kyujong awake sluggishly throwing an arm around Youngsaeng. It drifted to his belly where he felt a small thump. He smiled giving the bulbous stomach a soft rub. This woke his lover with ease.

"Good mornin' Kyu." Youngsaeng replied

"Good morning Saeng." Kyujong replied with a smile.

"She's kicking this morning." Youngsaeng said as his stomach rumbled,

"You're hungry too." Kyujong replied. He helped Youngsaeng to the kitchen to find Hyunjoong in the fridge pulling a carrot out of a crisper. It was time to wake jungmin. But he made Youngsaeng something easy on the stomach first and lent Kyujong the morning paper.

"Thank you." Youngsaeng said as his cat ears perked up from the taste of waffles.

"There they are." KyuJong replied as he rubbed them gently.

"Hey that tickles." Youngsaeng replied as he giggled.

"I can't help it." Kyujong replied with a chuckle as he kept rubbing them. "They're cute."

"Neh, but it bothers me." Youngsaeng repiled. Jungmin came in with a carrot dangling from his teeth. He chomped at it and nudged him with the end of it. Hyunjoong kissed his cheek and they both smiled. They all seemed happy as they took a seat at the table.

"Awe I love you Mal." Hyunjoong replied.

"And I love you too Hyun." Jungmin replied. After breakfast the band revealed that their schedules were full. In particular Kyujong and Youngsaeng had a sonogram. This was nice as they adored the chance to see their child. The rest looked forward to video later. They were all smiles as they bad goodbye to their friends that morning. A few minutes after arriving at the office, he was called back after a few moments they started the machine.

"Well guys looks like she's doing okay. You can even see it's a little toes right there." The doctor replied pointing at the screen.

"She's beautiful." Youngsaeng replied.

"Neh and I'm very happy with her." Kyujong replied. Kyujong could not help himself. He leaned forward and kissed the belly. He smiled. He already loved her.

"Yuck that gel is terrible." Kyujong replied wiping the gel off his lips making Youngsaeng laugh.

"If you would have given her a minute she would have wiped it off." He laughed. They went home to find the rest waiting. They gladly showed off their photos. Hyunjoong seemed excited. They all were. They couldn't wait for news of there soon soon to come Edition.

"She's beautiful." Hyunjoong smiled.

"Yes she's great." Youngsaeng replied rubbing the belly. Kyujong held Youngsaeng close. In that moment he couldn't be happier. He wanted to stay like that forever. Youngsaeng didn't mind. Kyujong simply kissed him.

"I couldn't help it. She's beautiful. You're beautiful. And my life is great." He replied smiling.

"You love me." Youngsaeng smiled. The day pass quickly into night and they wanted to celebrate. They decided to go triple date. Ironically they went out for Italian it was an extremely sweet time for all involved. Especially Kyujong's sister Eun Ah, who was ecstatic about the news.

"So she's coming along okay? That's great. I can't wait for her to meet her aunt." SHe replied patting Youngsaeng's belly.

"Us too." Youngsaeng replied with a smile. Towards the end of the night they went back to the house. They were sleepy and full but they still had time for a movie. They watched Dragon Heat. The band nearly fell asleep as a cohesive unit.