Sorry

"Girl he did what ?!" Asked Michelle as they were walking into the office.
"Yeah, but I set him straight. He went to apologize but I was already so over it by then. Look I'm just going to go in this office and get this work done. Now if he say something to me today, I'm calling Leo on him." Said Danielle hitting Michelle's arm. They gave each other a hug and went their seperate ways. Danielle had walked in her office to see that her office mate was here but not in the room. "Thank God" she thought to herself. She walked to her desk and sat down and took out her files so she could get started for the day. After about fifteen minutes Matthew had walked in and walked up to her desk.
"Can I help you?" Dani asked to him. He smiled at her and put a basket on her desk.

"I know that what I said was horrible and shouldn't be forgiven with a basket, but as long as we are going to be in this office together, we need to get along and be able to coexist

"I know that what I said was horrible and shouldn't be forgiven with a basket, but as long as we are going to be in this office together, we need to get along and be able to coexist." Matt said passing her the basket.

"Wow, you got me a Cardinals basket

"Wow, you got me a Cardinals basket. It's amazing. How did you know this was my favorite team ?" She asked him
"I pay attention sometimes. I'm not completely an oblivious asshole." He answered.
"Well thank you. All is forgiven." They continued on with their day. When it was finally quitting time, Dani walked out with Michelle and Jim walked out with Matt. They were both heading to the elevators when Micheal walked out after them.
"Excuse me, I need to see my Regional Managers in my office please before they walk out the door."
"Oooo y'all in trouble." Jim said pushing Matt and Dani towards Micheal. They walked with Micheal to his office and sat down.
"Well since you too are the newest Regional Managers in about ten years, its time to let everyone know. So I propose a REGIONAL MANAGER TOUR!"
"A what ?"
"A REGIONAL MANAGER TOUR." screamed Micheal again.
"Ok, so how long will it take us to do this tour?" Dani asked
"About 15 to 20 days. "
"Micheal, you can't be serious. My son starts school in a week. I can't just leave him like that." Dani cried out.
"Dani, you know how important this tour is for us. This is what will keep our customers coming back and probably bring more business too. That means more money for you and your son." Micheal said
"When would we leave for the tour?" asked Matt
"Day after tommorow."
" Is there any way we could leave next week after her son gets settled ?"
"No, I sorta already booked non refundable tickets so you guys would have to leave the day after tommorow."
Dani just sat there bitting her lip. " I guess I should've asked yall first about this before I did anything." Micheal said scratching his head.
" It's fine, I'll just make some arrangements for him." Dani said getting up. "I will see you all tommorow." she began walking to the elevators.
"Micheal... good night." Matt said walked towards the elevators.
Two days later
" Mommy do you really have to leave?"

Two days later" Mommy do you really have to leave?"

"Hey look at me. You know I would never leave you on purpose. It's a work thing baby, look I'll be back to you in no time. Now make sure you are good for your Daddy okay. I love you so much." she held out her arms for a hug.
"I love you too Mommy." Just then Matt walked up to Dani and her son.
"Hey Dani. Hey little man." Matt said sitting down.
" AJ can you say hi? This is mommy's friend from work, Mr.Matt"
"Hi Mr.Matt. " AJ extended his hand out to shake Matt's.
"Such a gentleman. " Matt said shaking his hand.
"He gets it from his daddy."

Just then Antwon, AJ's dad walked up

"Antwon Hurs. AJ's dad." he extended his hand to shake Matt's.
"Mathew  Anderson, Danielle's colleague."
"Flight 203 boarding now" said the lady on the intercom.
"Well that's us." Dani walked over to AJ and gave him a hug. "I'll call y'all when we touchdown. "
"Alright." Antwon walked over to Dani and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Hey, make sure if you wrap it before you tap it." he whispered in her ear. She turned around and hit him in his arm.  Dani and Matt walked to the gate and gave their tickets to lady and walked through the gate.