Team

There stood at the door way a possum like creature with black eyes and gruesome jet yellow hair and fur. The possum gave me a smile showing off its glistening white teeth. His teeth also had a pair of scary pointy vampire fangs hanging from its upper mouth. The vampire looks as if he was a servant "Sire, why are you not at the party? All the guests are expecting you."

But I just stared in horror because I don't even know what to do. I turn seeing if anyone was there but I was the only hedgehog in the room. The butler gave me a confused stare before letting out a small laugh. I chuckle myself because I was very nervous about the pediciment I was in. In my mind, I knew I was screwed.

''young master, you are drunk aren't you? let me excort you to the ball room before the guest get unpaitent." with that, he took my arm and lead me down the creepy hall way.

This wasn't a everyday royal hall way. It looked as if it came out of the story frankenstein or any other scary story. A tiny shiver ran down my spine as I see the dried up blood against the dark wooden wall. The carpet was the worst part of all. Once in awhile I would step on a bone or two that would make me hold in my vomit.

The vampire leading the way just looked very confused of my actions. We came to a hault and he turns to me with worry in his eyes. The guy wasn't bad looking, heck even handsome. I felt the nervous sweat form on the side of my head. Even though this guy was pretty attractive, doesn't mean I wasn't scared of him. His voice piped into my thoughts, "Count Shadow, are you alright? usually you wouldn't act this lost when your drunk like this"

Then something hit me. Literally it ACTUALLY hit it me! I groaned in pain as I lay on the dusty bone filled floor. Keeping it cool was very diffictult but I saw something mesmorizing. Such red pupil eyes enough to make any creature shudder. I stared at this dominant hedgehog ontop of me, scratch that. Painting of a dominant hedgehog on top of me. The picture frame fell off the wall and it fell ontop of me. The butler possum got the picture fame off of me and I could see the hedgehog in the picture more clearly.

My knees began to buckle as my eyes stare upon the picture. The hedgehog had red streaks along its quills and what laid upon it was a crown. A black velvet cape droops off his dark shoulders and had inside the cape a bloody red color. His expression looked so scary but so damn hot! wait no scary! nope, wait...agh! confused. The butler helps me off the dirty floor. He dusts me off quickly before bowing.

"I'm sorry count shadow!, I didn't mean to let your picture fall on you. Wait here until I get you some first aid," and he was gone.

My eyes never left the painting and I sigh in relief seeing the helpful possum leave. "To think of it, that hedgehog looks like me" I mumble to myself.

I even had his clothing on me as well. The peach color of my muzzle iced into a pale white. 'The yellow possum must have thought I was this 'count shadow', and if he found out that I wasn't then he would....' I stop my thoughts before they get darker and scanned my eyes around the room for a way out. 

A cool breeze kisses at my blue fur and the moon light of the night shine through the curten of a window down the hall. This was the only window in the whole dark hall. Relieve expelled its self and my shoulders sloop down. I felt less tension and I felt relieved to see a exit. But the tension came back knowing that I left my weapon back at the bedroom. I would have went and got my favorite weapon but this 'Count shadow' would probably be there.

"I guess I'll kill a vampire tomorrow," I told myself as I sprint towards the window.

My sprinting got faster and I was running like there was no tomorrow. Of course I could have been badass and just jump out the window but, my clumsiness came onto me and I fell out the window. Thankfully I fell on a thorn bush. I bit the cape holding in a scream of unwordly pain. I crawled out of the bush with thorns on my blue butt.