1- Should we?

Mature parts

I start kissing her softly on her neck leaving surprises for later. " Harry...... should we be....... doing....... this? " She asks breathing heavy.

" If you don't want to we don't have to, " I say hovering over her like I'm about to catch my prey. She kisses my neck, and I nod knowing her answer.

Earlier that night.......

I decided to go clubbing. I was in England for another 3 nights, so why not go clubbing. Yes it is 2015, so I'm technically now allowed in since I'm only 16, but I can find a way. I tell myself as I get my outfit on.

Lets go! My girls' are meeting me there

Harry's P.O.V.

" Are you sure you can seek Harry and I in? " Sam asks.

" Well it's 2015, you guys are finally 16 we need to celebrate! " Tom comments.

" So that's a no, " I say.

" I just hope it's Rob, " Harrison comments.

" Me too, " Tom says.

" Yes it's Rob! " Harrison cheers as we turn the corner.

" You need to get your mind off that dummy you call a guy, and get your party on. We'll get you a way in I promise, " we all hear that voice. It sounds familiar.

" Destiny you're the best I couldn't ask for a greater friend, " another girl says. I am staring at a girl in line looking really beautiful.

" Go talk to her, " Sam, Harrison, and Tom all say

" What no! " I proclaim.

" Why not? " Tom asks.

" Because she's way out of my legend, plus she's probably like 20, " I comment.

" I'll go, " Tom says walking up to her. He taps the girl's shoulder, and she turns around. They being to chat, and Tom points to me. She waves at me with a wink. I wave back. Tom walks back, and gives me a high five.