Imagine #4 He Cheats

You sit at home on the couch eating strawberries and watching E! News.

"Teen hip hop heartthrob Daniel "Diggy" Simmons may have found a new boo!" The announcer says with a smile.

"What?" You yell out loud.

"Yep! It looks like it's over between the past lovers y/n and Diggy. Diggy was spotted kissing and holding star Keke Palmer on Ocean City Beach in Maryland while Keke is filming her new show 'Just Keke' on BET in Washington D.C. Best of luck to the adorable new couple! That's it for E! News. Goodnight." She said as the screen faded out.

You threw the remote at the screen. It shut off.

You run upstairs and packed everything, and put it in your car. You come back for your keys and purse when you hear the voicemail beep.

"Hey y/n baby, I'm gonna be a little late from my uh- tour. I'll be ba-" You quickly answer.

"Daniel!" You yell.

"Yeah? What's up? Why did you call me Daniel?"

"You're all over TV with Keke. I'm not going to argue just listen. I don't know why you felt the need to cheat but I don't care because you obviously can't see I'm more than good to you. You don't deserve me anyway." You say.

"Y/N please don't do this." He says slowly.

"Have a great life together." You say hanging up.

You run to the cabinets and start throwing plates and cups. With every shatter, weight lifted off your shoulders. You write on the counter in Sharpie™: I wish I never met you. Live in misery w/o me! xoxo

You grab a sharp knife and run outside. You slash the tires on his Mercedes-Benz, kick the trash, and quickly start your car.

You drive down the highway and park in a hotel parking lot.

It's over. You slowly start to cry to yourself. It's over...