Catching a Lucky break

Here's the first chapter of this book. This was meant to be be a preview, but i thought..Fuck it. You all deserve to see an early chapter. Hope you all like it.

[No One's POV]
Why are you even here?
You're a joke!
Pathetic wimp!
Semblance-less freak

Those are all the things a young seventeen year old named y/n have been called and endured, during his time at Beacon. He's what the students called Beacon's Curse and y/n doesn't even know why. He's been insulted, mocked, blackmailed by some female students and tormented by the infamous team CRDL. Right now, he is walking towards his own dorm to get away from the bullies. Today, Ms. Goodwitch isn't teaching today, as she is on a mission with team CFVY, so Y/n here is lucky to not be with her. He approached his dorm, but thought to himself...

Y/n: *sighs* Why does that bastard Ozpin even invite me to this? And to top it off, reveal how i have no semblance?

He was about to open the door, but was met with a voice..

???: Hey, y/n. You got a sec?

He turned to see some of his close friends, Ren and Jaune coming to him.

Y/n: Hey, guys. What brings you two here?

Ren: Me, my team and team rwby were actually looking to hang out with you.

Jaune: But we couldn't find you.

Y/n: Oh. I'm sorry about that. But i just wanted to get away from the students.
Besides you guys.

Jaune: We cant blame you. Due to all the glares you get everyday. It's a wonder why they dont like you.

Y/n: I ask myself that, every day.

Jaune: So, do you wanna hang out?

Y/n: Sure. Beats doing nothing.

The three walked together to the courtyard as they encounter team rwby with Pyrrha and Nora.

Ruby: Hey, you brought y/n.

Y/n: Hey, guys.

Pyrrha: *smiles* Hello

Yang: Hiya, y/n. Glad you can come. We thought team CRDL would be messing with you again.

Y/n: Yeah. Luckly, they didn't show up to class today.

Nora: Well, were all here. Let's get moving!

Y/n: Where are we all going exactly?

Weiss: Apparently, Ruby picked the place. Something called Rave and Gusters.(Dave and Busters in Remmant)