P.4

Karmen' Point of View

I immediately followed behind Devin and the cop that took him. Devin tossed me his car keys and I followed them to the station.

I called and explain everything to mom so she would know I'm okay. They made it home safe which I thank God for.

We made it to the station and they were taking Devin inside.

"Officer please, he was with me. He saw his brother and was trying to get him out of trouble please you have to believe me." I said as I ran behind them.

"Where's my brother? I swear to God if that was my brother that got shot theres going to be a fucking problem!" Devin yelled as he tried to pull away.

"Devin, calm down.. we are going to figure this out I'm gonna get you out of here."

I walked to the waiting room and waited until Devin's mom came.

"Karmen?" She called out as she ran into the police station.

"Yes ma'am. Oh my gosh." I said as I reached out and hugged her. Her whole Jody was shaking and her eyes were puffy like she was crying.

"Is he okay?" She asked. I grabbed her hands and looked in her eyes. "We're not sure, we dont know if Jordan got shot or not the scene got hectic when everyone started running we dont know what's going on... but I pray that it wasnt him." I explained as I squeezed her hand tight.

We sat around for about 15 minutes then other officers came in with the other boys that were involved in the robbery.

"Wheres Jordan??" Ms.Johnson asked as she watched the boys were escorted to the back.

Ms.Johnson walked to the front desk. "I'm sorry, but I need answers! My son was with those boys and he hasn't showed up to the station yet. What the hell is going on here?!" He yelled.

"Ma'am calm, we just heard back that there was shooting. We are trying to gather as much information as we can ma'am just be patient." The lady explained.

"Patient? My son's life can be on the line the longer I wait Lord knows what could happen!"

Devin's Point of View

"I'm telling the truth officer!" I yelled.

"Then why were you running?" The detective asked.

"I was trying to get my brother away from the situation..I knew something wasnt right when I noticed them lingering around. I tried to get him.." I explained. My jaws clenched as I tried to keep myself calm.

Seconds later a lady came in and whispered something into the detective's ear then she walked out.

"Well Mr.Devin...your brother Jordan is alright." He explained.

"What?.." Where is he?" I asked as I looked up at him

"He's on his way here, his friend Xavier was shot."

The room grew silent and I had no more words.

Couple Months Later July 3rd 2016
Omnicscent pov