Chapter 2

co-written by SandyBoss9

[Edited]

Louis P.O.V.

It's our last show of the Take Me Home tour in Australia and we decided to bring Five Seconds of Summer on stage during Teenage Dirtbag since they finish their tour after this show. Harry is currently telling the fans that they're here and that they're going to sing with us. I'm really glad we patched things up, I could never stay mad at him even though we always argue about the same thing. I'm glad that he is happy right now, we haven't fought since that day, because I haven't been seen with Eleanor since we started the Australian tour.

Teenage Dirtbag starts to play and I go to my spot next to Niall and Luke. Michael and Calum go to the other side of the stage with their instruments while Ashton walks to the separate stage for his drums.

When Harry starts singing the first line of the song, the crowd goes crazy causing me to smile a little. I love how much the crowd loves him, they would scream for everything he does. When I noticed that the crowd goes louder I glanced towards the boy, which only cause me to lose my shit, because I see Harry grinding on Luke's leg. How the hell does he get angry at me for acting like I love my beard when I'm out with her for my image, but here he is rubbing his dick and ass on Luke for no fucking reason.

I continue to watch all the other boys seeing that none of them are doing anything that absurd. All they are doing is leaning against other and having fun when Michael starts to walk towards me. While I was singing my line, I lightly splash water towards his shoes causing him to give me a smug smile and with that he makes his way towards Luke and Harry. While Harry was singing he was leaning towards Michael's face. Their lips were only a few inches apart. Is he seriously doing this right now? Oh, he is so going to- my thoughts are cut off when a pie is shoved in my face. I blink in utter shock. Really? I'm so not in the mood for this right now.

After waving to the fans, we step off the stage, the sound of their screams fading as we get closer towards the dressing room. All the lads are laughing and joking around as I'm trying my best not to punch Luke and Michael in their fucking faces.

Harry's P.O.V.

The show was amazing! I had so much fun. I think I got pie in my ear but I don't care. I make my way over to Louis, he was acting a little weird on stage, but I pushed that aside when I saw him talking to Liam like his normal self. When I get close enough, I run my hand through his whipped cream full hair only to cause him to whip around. "Hey b-," I'm cut off as Louis roughly shoved me off him causing me to fall straight on my bum, tears began to well up in my eyes from the impact. He has never put his hands on me in a way of hurting me. What wrong with him?

"What's wrong-"

"Don't fucking touch me, bitch" Louis sneers. I look up at him with a hurt expression seeing how he was looking down at me like I'm a piece a shit.

"Whoa dude, you need to call down," Liam steps in putting his hand on Louis' shoulder which results in him shaking it off and walking closer to me, making me scoot back, afraid that he'll hit me.

"You think I didn't see you on that stage acting like a slut?!" He yelled at me. I could practically feel the anger radiating off him.

"W-what are you talking abo-"

"Don't fucking stand here and act stupid. I fucking saw you and Luke up there you think I wouldn't notice that shit?!" Louis steps back from me, fists clenched to his side with a look that could kill. I get up from the spot I was sitting at.