1:: Conflict

This is my first fanfic on this account, please vote and comment and share , means a lot ty ! Hope you like it ! Be sure to give me feedback !

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

What I create is Chaos.

"Oh god..." you murmured as you found yourself in a small cornered room. Your breathing rate began to increase.
"I am about to be caught" you worried "Reyes is so going to get me after this"
You clutched the useless rifle in your arms , it failed as its job , you failed to even aim on target , god knows why they were after you. You were only here to return back to the Talon base after a small mischief caused in the streets that you made.
"I could try to escape" you thought , two people were after you , one noticeably big and the other rather lean but muscular and still tall. You were chased out of the streets , they didn't give up , turning around you fired some shots but being the defenceless support hero {not really a hero} you were , you did shit. None of the bullets hit the target and your only pack of ammo had already been wasted. Whilst on the run you felt a sharp pain in your ribs , you had never felt such before , it had hurt you so hard you needed to pause. You found a small area packed with different rooms.  So here you are cramped in a small room. You panted , your chest heaving heavily as you clutched the side of your shirt which was soaking with your own blood. You tried to muffle your cries.
"Search the areas Roadie , we've got her good" you heard a muffled voice chuckling met with another laugh from the other man.
You rummaged the drawers close by you finding a small ammo kit which only consisted of one bullet, you sighed shoving it into your gun and grabbing the aid kit beside it.
"Aye Roadie , I've got it from here , you can go , I can do this leave it all to me" the smaller one called out
"Fine then Jamie , I'll go get our motorcycle" roadie said , you heard the shuffling noises get faster towards the room you where hiding in.
You decided not to turn back and focus Incase there was anything else in the drawers.
"What ya doing here?" Jamie asked creeping over to you.
"Back off" you called out turning around aiming the gun at him.
"I have one bullet I won't be Afraid to shoot you , or your friend , or myself" 
"Well I doubt that since it didn't come anywhere near us last time" Jamie laughed , he was already getting on your nerves , he wasn't even close to you but you could still smell his ashy smell and you weren't sure whether he had dirt on his face or if it was just his skin, you leaned into his face a little , he giggled. You pulled back disgusted.
"What do you want" You asked raising your gun slightly and aiming it at his head.
He did nothing but close his eyes and smile.
You didn't even know this guy but damn he was sort of cute ,?... but one hell of an ass.
"So you want me to pull the trigger huh?" You said smirking.
You were met with silence until he jumped on top of you grabbing your gun.

- [ ] "Give it back you fucking cunt" you yelled grabbing for it back , you were met with his bare back , you digged your nails into him , he groaned a little and digged his elbow in your ribs. You screamed out in pain pushing him off you as much as you could. He noticed your struggle and poked your ribs.
- [ ] As soon as he stood up you charged after him and snatched your gun , he turned around and punched you in your ribs , your clutch on the gun tightened. Air was knocked out of your lungs as you limped helplessly on the ground panting , your ribs felt terrible as if they were broken. You felt yourself being lift up by someone.
- [ ] "Wouldn't want a pretty girl like ya dying here" he spoke
- [ ] "Please let me go I have nothing" you spoke lightly with the only strength you had
"Say all ya want , we're taking ya" he said carrying your limp body. You cried in pain as you felt the pain creep up. The blood still poured out of your fresh wound.
Jamie paused and took a final glance of you before rushing to his transport which roadie was sat on. You felt dizzy and before you knew it you had blacked out.

》〉》〉》

You woke up in a strange room , your body was restricted to movement and you felt a gentle hand touch your shoulder. You turned to look at the gentle person beside you , who flinched upon your gaze.
"You need some rest ... please do not stress young dear" she said
"Get me out Of here" you said looking down at your wrists which were both held down with some metal against the stupid bed.
"No no dear , we shall not dare hurt you , winston has faith in you , I am Dr Ziegler , please don't try to fuss around too much , the wound is also still fresh" she spoke
, she had blonde soft breezy gentle hair like her , she was a true angel.
She noticed you watching her.
"You are Y/N right?"
You nodded