A Childhood Story And A Suddenly-Popular Deku?!

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oi Midoriya! Next time you'll sleep late, I'll tell your mother so she's won't cook katsudon for you anymore," Ashido threatened with a mischievous grin.

Midoriya's eyes widened at the very thought of it happen. "Please don't..."

Kirishima swung his arm around his shoulders, "Geez Ashido, be easy on him. There's no need to be harsh!"

"Yeah, Mina!" agreed Uraraka, "Deku Protection Squad for life! Where's Todoroki? He's part of the squad."

Suddenly, Midoriya could feel someone was behind him. "Over here," replied Todoroki.

"Wait, where's Iida?" Uraraka asked.

"I think Ashido broke him." Kirishima gestured to Iida who was sitting on his desk, muttering incoherently.

"Yeesh! He's just like Midoriya now," Ashido pointed out.

All of them nodded in agreement.

"Hey guys, there's something that's been bothering me for a while. I know that Midoriya and Bakugou were friends since childhood, but how are Bakugou and Midoriya close with Kirishima and Mina?" wondered Tsuyu.

Uraraka thought about it for a minute, "Hm, now that you mention it, they are quite close."

"Ah, we actually met a long time ago," answered Kirishima with a smile.

Midoriya nodded, "That's right. It was back at elementary, I think. When we were kids."

"Yup! I could never forget that broccoli hair of yours," said Ashido with a grin.

"B-b-brocoli hair?!?!" stuttered Midoriya.

"Well, that explains how Kirishima gets along with Bakugou," Uraraka wondered aloud.

Kirishima scratched the back of his neck. "Actually, Bakugou didn't recognize me when school started."

"I don't give a shit about fucking background characters," Bakugou said in his normal, harsh tone.

"Oi Bakugou! You don't call people that!" scolded Iida.

"I DO WHATEVER I WANT, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG," Bakugou retorted.

Uraraka roared with laughter. "Did Bakugou just call you 'Sonic the Hedgehog'?!?!"

Iida raised his eyebrows, "Who's Sonic? And why is he a hedgehog?"

Out of the blue, Kaminari patted Iida on the back. "My friend, we have a lot to discuss. I shall teach you the ways of the memes and references."

"Oh boy..." muttered Jirou.

"So," Tsuyu turned back to them, "How did you four meet?"

Midoriya thought about it, trying to remember the day they first met.

"Well, it all started years ago, during summer...."

------------------------------------

   The grass crunched underneath their shoes as they walked through the forest. The trees provided them shade from the blinding sunlight. It was really hot, but Midoriya couldn't feel scorching heat. Whether it was because of his excitement or the trees, Midoriya never knew. Since their other two friends were busy, it was only him and Bakugou, much to Bakugou's dismay.

Midoriya gripped the bucket he was holding tightly. "Kacchan, where are we going?"

"To catch beetles, duh," Bakugou answered, without turning back.

"What happened to the usual spot?" asked Midoriya.

This time, Bakugou turned his head slightly. "There were no beetles there, so we have to move idiot!"